TBM930...Again

After #9 - TBM Improvement - I cannot access the starter and ignition switches. Everything else in the top worls, but mousing over these two switches does nothing. Anyone else report this yet?

There is a patch that is working well and was posted by piosto on Flightsim.to Replace TBM930_interior_LOD00.gltf file in the mod with the original one from SU9. The file can be found in:
Asobo-aircraft-tbm930\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_TBM930\model

Where on Flightsim.To?

All you need is:

Replace TBM930_interior_LOD00.gltf file in the mod with the original one from SU9.
The file can be found in:
Asobo-aircraft-tbm930\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_TBM930\model

Got it! Thanks! I’ll let you know if it works!

Funny, but if I have the Improvement mod installed, the 930 doesn’t show up in my inventory at all. When I remove the mod, the default 930 shows up. So not only didn’t the fix work, the Improvement mod doesn’t load at all.

2nd edit - replaced the older Improvement mod and TBM now shows up, until I go to the ramp, and there is bothing there but the cockpit in external mode. THe Improvement mode is hosed.

Somehow,I fixed it. And it might have had something to do with another UI mod I had installed. I removed it and so far, the TBM seems to be working again. Too many interactions between these mods…you never know what you might be breaking.

The truth is that while a patch for the improvement mod appeared. I used the TBM with the Working title and the Uwa light. It was more important to me to have good lighting than to open and close doors or have a co-pilot by my side. Therefore I decided to remove the Improvement since with the current mods, I got a greater visual field.

Having the same problem AND the vertical wheel to change VS or IAS is not working either.
Will try the FLIGHTSIM.TO mod…

I’m having exactly the same problem. I’ve downloaded and installed the ‘patch’ but still the ignition and starter refuse to work. To fly the TBM I have to start with the engine running. Any advice on how to solve this will be gratefully received - may I add I am far from being a computer genius so would appreciate it if the advice could be on the basis of “advice for dummies”.

Hello,
Since this concerns a third-party mod, I am moving it to Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft.

1 Like

Very simple,

use stock tbm or wtt g3000 last version only. Mixing another addons is problem.