TBM930 Displays frozen since Maverick Update

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

TBM930 cockpit screens power on, but altitude, speed etc etc never change

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Cold and dark start a TBM930. 9 of 10 efforts have produced the fault.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

The only Third Party app I have installed is the FlyingIron Spifire IX, stock software otherwise.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Issue began with installation of the Maverick update

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Same here After the last update, my left instrument display on the TBM 930 not working, just blank no info. The Right instrument display working fine. This is only on the TBM 930. Other aircfraft working fine. My VFR map is frozen on all aircraft..

I seem to have found a workaround…

I did a cold and dark start on a Cessna 172 G1000 and loaded the TAWS test through. I also spawned a TBM930 at the end of a runway ready to go.

The TBM930 glass cockpit now works correctly from a cold and dark start. I’m not sure which of those 2 was the fix, but either way the script has loaded through and (touch wood!) seems stable now.

I’m having this same issue with the TBM and King Air since the Top Gun update - I can’t get either PFD to work. The plane itself seems okay - I can start the aircraft and fly as normal, but the both PFDs remain frozen (although the synthetic vision works - just the instruments fail to update). The centre MFD works fine, just the two PFDs are frozen. And it is the same whether I start cold and dark, or ready on the runway.

Same problem with a number of aircraft (KitFox, Cub, 172, …) . PFD frozen, not immediately, but after a few minutes. Interesting: GPS tracking continues. path visible, plane orientation correct, but underlying map is frozen. No indication of speed etc… Staggering image rendering, also didn’t occur prior to Maverick update.

Just found this problem on my tbm930 and C208. Haven’t tested any other aircraft yet.
I cannot change the baro, add winds nor change CDI. My plane is not moving on the center display map, tho it rotates.
Since the pfd’s aren’t working I cannot dial ap.
I can tho change the steam gauge baro.

It worked well last time I flew in the sim and that was just 2 days ago on sunday (today’s tuesday as I’m writing this). I don’t have the NXI installed.

I have the same, I have included a screenshot to show that the cdi is set to GPS on the PFD but the main display does not update and is still showing Nav1. Middle display works but nothing from the left or right.