TBM930 takeoff speed indicator

I went flying last night, started in Lake Tahoe and flew home to Hemet ca. I have been playing with the 930 for a while I really only wanted the speed of the aircraft. In most cases the aircraft takeoff speed indication is about 209 knots @ 24500’. GS 313 KTS TAS 311 KTS. in all of the times I have flown the aircraft 230KTS is the fastest shown. Anyone have any ideas. I know they don’t match up, but this is way off and seems backwards. GS 313 KTS TAS 311 KTS seem fine no headwind, but the odometer doesn’t make since.

You’re using kinda confusing terms, but I assume you mean that the speed tape on the side of the PFD shows 209 knots (that’s indicated air speed, IAS) whereas the other two speeds, GS (ground speed) and TAS (true air speed) show significantly higher speeds? If that’s what you mean then that’s perfectly normal. The higher you get the less accurate IAS becomes and you should look at TAS to determine your true airspeed. Might be worth looking into the differences between IAS, TAS, GS and Mach.

Takeoff speed at 24500ft……which airport is at 24500ft?

Thanks, I am used to lower and slower aircraft. Highest performance being a V35 Bonanza and doing almost all of my flying at 10,000 or lower in real life. I have only started using the higher performance aircraft in the sim because going anywhere takes too long. I haven’t done anything but go from running on the runway and flying without worrying about anything else in the TBM and the CJ4 and the A320NEO. I flew the CJ4 yesterday from Hemet to LA and got to about 10,000’ or so and it was almost time to start landing. It didn’t take long. As a Pilot I’d rather be in the Bonanza and enjoy flying but in the Sim once you go anywhere it seem like you are just looking at open spaces in the western USA. Thank you for your time. You would have thought computers could have done better?