Teensy lc or arduino pro micro for throttle quadrant?

so the 5 way selector uses 3 pins for digital output. Wiring an Arduino to a Five-state Guitar Switch | Park. will it still work ?

Absolutely! No problem.

1 Like

this makes my work much easier.less time coding more time playing. can i try out mobiflight without loading msfs ? waiting for gpu prices to go down before picking up a card. Does mobiflight offer feedback aswell ? example if do gear up but if the aircraft gear stays down the leds dont turn off ?

Yes you can try mobiflight without loading MSFS.

MobiFlights strength definitely is to read all the variables from your aircraft, e.g. landing gear state. You can have leds turn on only when the gear is in motion (based on the actual current position) or extended all the way down.

As long as the aircraft offers the information via aircraft values or model values it can be processed and used to create configs in MobiFlight including if-then-else logic and transformations and pre-conditions.

1 Like

As long as the aircraft offers the information via aircraft values or model values it can be processed and used to create configs in MobiFlight including if-then-else logic and transformations and pre-conditions.

Thats wonderful. saves a lot of coding work

Another good projekt I use : https://github.com/FreeJoy-Team/FreeJoyWiki

on the hardware support page it states the arduino leonardo is not supported but the sparkfun pro micro is ,both use the same ATmega32U4 controller,should’nt the leonardo work aswell ? and is the pro micro support only for the sparkfun ones ? or the chinese copy ones should work aswell ? i have bought the generic chinese one but want to switch to a leonardo.