[Tell Tours] Switzerland - "From North To South" (Leg 1)

Hi @OneFang666,

Your settings are fine! The important bit here is the “Servers” setting, which you correclty set to “West Europe”. In fact, you can change this even during the flight: simply press ESC and go to the same settings.

I guess that (disabled) icon with the two heads is indeed related to “Friends” (which you can make within FS 2020, e.g. to spawn at their location when they’re flying).

In fact, I will do quite some talking during the flight and give some (short) informations about the spots we are going to visit. However the more we get into the flight, the less I will talk :wink:

We will see how this goes. I will explain a bit more during the “briefing”.

People are free to mute/ignore me :slight_smile: And I will give my best to answer any questions about Switzerland / the locations as they come up.

METAR Zurich 1600Z:

Wind 230° 4kt. Mist. Patches fog. Clouds scattered 100ft, broken 200ft. Temperature 4°C, dew point 4°C. QNH 1019hPa. Visibility “YDSNNN”.

And yes, YDSNNN stands for “You Don’t See Nada, Niente, Nothing”:

So the above weather preset is still highly recommended :wink:

1 Like

nearly X-Ray

Right. All set. Just need to learn the X Cub. Quick test flight on the way!

2 Likes

Steeler2340; thanks for organising this. Im really looking forward to getting home from work and on this!
I often arrange routes for a group of friends and I to fly together multiplayer, so I’m really excited to be on the receiving end and getting the enjoyment this time.
Catch you in an hour or so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The first time i fly with a group :slight_smile: Really cool i think! Parked :smiley:

2 Likes

ditto. and ditto!

2 Likes

Suppose I best follow and get in game again then!! Was flying a few circuits, and then 5 mins of silliness to get it out my system before the event. See you all in a moment!!

any idea what the event name is on discord?

1 Like

We’re just in FE Preparation at the moment

All ready near runway 28. Cold and dark at the mo

1 Like

Event channel 1 on discord

where to find in Discord? sorry never used the app. Finally found it :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

That was so freaking awesome!! Leg 2 soooon!

!

2 Likes

2 Likes