Tennessee Pilots? Anywhere Pilots?

Just looking for a nice bush trip.

I would also like to fly on a bush trip. ok to friend thru steam. Dougiesu is my name on steam

Tennessee pilot here. Not sure how to connect via flights, and not sure how to save bush trips, but i’m all for going up on some flights.

TN here as well! add me as friend lookup my gamer tag in the sim TBL654

I’m in Pensacola, FL. but like flying around Gatlinburg. How about a short flight around that area?
Likes2fly

I can probably get a flight plan together that shows off some of the features of the Smokies, starting out in Sossaman airfield in Bryson City, NC and ending up in Pigeon Forge (or vise versa). Sossaman is pretty small, but it’s fun to land on and gorgeous views.

Clarksville area here. PM me. I just rebuilt my sim so still need to set up mic bbut other than that, I’m ready to go. I G.A. and Commercial ( A32NX)

Murfreesboro TN Pilot here

Morristown, TN (KMOR) pilot here. I see other flyers around Morristown but wouldn’t know how to connect with them. Sounds like a lot of fun though, to be able to fly with other people from the area.

NC pilot here. Do flights to TN frequently. Feel free to add me Aviator42 on discord and MSFS.

smyrna here like to bush fly but mostly grand caravan i fly

Maryville reporting for duty.

Count me in!

wtsb9872@gmail.com

cool my mom and her family lived in marryville have aunt and uncle left there and rockwood

Let’s just say I never have to look for a place to fly…