Huge holes in tarmac at KLAS

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

I began at the gate using the FBW A320 and using the default ATC. After 30+ minutes of setup and loading of passengers, ATC instructed me to the runway. As began taxiing while finalizing the cockpit setup. I looked out the window and almost fell down a small ‘cliff’. I tried to go around it but damaged the gear in the process.

In addition to the ramp problem, I tried to start from spot 50 and it crashed the plane immediately after loading the sim. So I believe the problem area extends into some of the gate areas also.
Regards

2 Likes

Just another post to verify this issue with screenshots. ATC placed me into an awkward situation. THis is nearly the same location at KLAS.

Hello. Same for me. After 40 minutes of flight preparation and loading at gate 58 I followed ATC taxiing instruction to 28R. I saw the “hole” and tried to steer around, but no luck. Flight was terminated due to colliding with an object. Very annoying. It happened with default KLAS airport and PMDG 737-800.

Since update, Fly Tampa KLAS is unusable. Simulator seems broken now.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Brief description of the issue:

tarmac sinks aircraft while you taxi on it.
it is happen at all modes and aircraft.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

KLAS

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Near heavy gate at KLAS las vegas taxi from south to north near heavy gate you do not see the tarmac sink deep and you get stock.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi there!

Is this the default KLAS or is it a third-party version?

Also, when you say “sinks on tarmac” do you mean your aircraft has fallen into the tarmac-like the image below?

I’m not sure if this is related at all, but if the OP has this mod

and is using some other KLAS mod with it, he could have sunken taxiways and runways as I experienced.

The author of the mod clearly states on the page that his mod may not work with 3rd party scenery, so I’m not calling him out on it - I’m just mentioning it here in case that’s involved.

2 Likes

contact support

Yes it is like that my B787 go in… I did report 2 months ago no answer from Microsoft or other involve.

1 Like

Do you mean you submitted a ticket to Zendesk?

Yes HamMan2118 I did and no answer?
I got the ticket received from Zendesk

1 Like

Also I have one un answered question-is it the default KLAS or is it a third party version?

It is default version.

1 Like

HamMan2118 where you get stock with your CRJ? I do not the airport.

Hi @semigems001

That isn’t my CRJ-I found that image online. I used that as a reference picture when asking if the aircraft sinks.

On Xbox the CRJ isn’t available.

HamMan2118, Thank you for info.

1 Like

KLAS Airport has huge holes on the tarmac, took screenshot. was taxiing to a gate after a flight from KATL and fell into it

1 Like

Topic title altered.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Departing from KLAS gate D24. Taxyway Green (south) has large ‘terrain holes’ leading to the aircraft damaging the L/G and the flight ending

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: