Night lighting issues still present - The community solutions

I’ve seen that too, however this thread has quite a lot of votes for them to ignore it…

I sure do hope that means they’ve fixed it and it’ll roll out in update-7, hence they’re confident it’s no longer needed to be listed.

I’m afraid all the posts about the Night lighting will have to be repeated in the upcoming weeks.
I can’t find it anywhere on the “Feedback snapshots list”, but okay “me no Engrish” so I may have overlooked it.
Also I can’t imagine this problem to be solved otherwise the Devs would have certainly marked it as “solved”.
Fingers crossed, back up your files- and the Community map, postpone other updates and have faith.

This topic is too popular and voted for them to ignore it or to just sweep it under the carpet. Let’s see what the update brings. Perhaps it is a feedback bug (no pun intended).

When I see that bugs list, it seems that none of the listed have “fixed” or “resolved” status. So I think maybe they sort of removed bugs that they believed have been fixed already?

But do they usually close a bug thread (like this one) if it has been fixed? Or move them somewhere?

I’m afraid this topic might just go under the radar because “night lighting” is supposedly addressed already in the previous update and Q&A.

This is why I’ve created a topic for the new Q&A here:

Terrible Night Lighting after patch 5 - 463 votes already

Make sure to vote for it!

5 Likes

Voted just now. Let’s see what happens.

I also voted for it!

Vote, vote, vote, does it really make a difference anymore?

It has to make a difference.

Story of our lives…

Voted already! We want night lighting to be discussed in details by them… We want to know where they’re going with the night lighting!

1 Like

I started to unfollow this topic as it’s become repetitive, but now I can’t stop. We’re up to almost 600 posts now, and like a passenger bus going downhill with failed brakes, I’m hanging on til the end :skull_and_crossbones: Let’s see if we can get this thread up to 1,000 before we crash into a tree and all burn to death.

2 Likes

Its not gonna be repetitive once update 7 comes…

I like the vivid analogy, but this thread will be closed as soon as Asobo says the night lighting is fixed, whether that is true or not. Then it will be time to start another bus ride until the lighting is fixed.

1 Like

If it is really fixed , so be it.

We lose a bit of humanity each time

Aren’t they helping us loosing it quickly though:

N316TSForum Moderator Team

Closed because there is no question in the post.

I’ve updated the post title to make sure the question is explicitly stated. I thought it was implicit enough but I must thank the moderator team reminding us it would be better like this. The discussion now read:

Terrible Night Lighting after patch 5 - 466 votes already - Are you reconsidering night lighting in future updates and how can the community further help you assessing what is expected?

3 Likes

Wow talk about censorship, they really are trying to pull this one under the rug

2 Likes

Locking the post with 80+ votes was uncalled for. The moderator should have at least notified you and given you a chance to edit it within a certain time frame to be in compliance before doing so.

1 Like