Texture polygons not saving

Hi there
I’m having some problems with getting materials to save with my polygons.
I have added textures from my own material library and also default Asobo textures (just for testing purposes) but when I save the scenery none of these textures show up in the built package.

also when I save my scenery within the SDK none of the little asterisks showing an item has been modified since last save go away (as if it’s not saving them at all) I’m pretty sure that on earlier versions of the SDK those asterisks went away to show that the file has been saved.

as far as I can tell it only seems to be saving the 1st polygon that I make which is my exclusion polygon to remove buildings/vegetation etc.

does anybody have any ideas of what the problem could be?

I may have dreamt it but doesn’t the the finished file size have to be a multiple of 16 or something like that?

the texture sizes need to be in multiples of 4 yeah (and all of mine are) eg 128,256,512,1024,2048 etc
I’ve never had any issues with project file sizes needing to be a certain size and i’ve made a LOT of scenery mods.

this is the 1st one I’ve replaced any of the original ground textures tho

normally I just have a single polygon to remove the default buildings and trees etc, then I use rectangles with profiles for terraforming

1 Like