The 737 Max is great

Dev here working on an A330, and also using the Working Title team’s findings. The SDK is at such a level where a complex IFR-liner can and has been produced (the Working Title CJ4). While there are bells and whistles missing from the SDK (contrails and some details) it is NOT a limiting factor. I believe that PMDG can absolutely support a fully working 737 “study level” NG now, here, and immediately, if they were willing to re-code/animate it according to MSFS format.

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard, but I just avoided saying that in case I was wrong as I have very little experience with the sdk :grin:

A big No for me .I get it some folks that just badly want a 737 and don’t care about realism and quality will get it but atm its way more interior to what the FBW has down.I would suggest people use the FBW mod in the meantime and spend their $$ on the upcoming CRJ.

5 Likes

aight, imma head out of this thread again

jokes aside, the zibo was famous because it was good and free.
This 737 is neither

4 Likes

I don’t like crjs…never have , never will… gimme an embraer anytime!!!

1 Like

Ok, but if it’s worked on it could be. And I said Payware as in a decent model and possibly lots of progress on the systems. Anyway your post is as pointless as your opinion, see ya

Yeah we know that the A320 is way better captain obvious, but the 737 isn’t there yet by a long way.
And please don’t even mention realistic and realisim in regards to MSFS because not one single plane Payware or free is as realistic as any plane freeware or Payware in other Sims.

So taking that in to account, it is my opinion that given the issues the SIM has its great for what it is and that’s all I am saying.

Possibly the most uninformed and generic statement I’ve ever read.

8 Likes

there is nothing worth buying for this game. us real simmers have already gone back to x plane.

1 Like

indeed. lots of us have…until they sort it out. sorry to say that but if that continues, they will suffer the death of the past " Microsoft Flight"

You’re here though :slight_smile:

Be patient with Asobo, this is a live service title and will be supported for many years to come.

5 Likes

Patience is wearing thin! Even that youtuber cptcanada got frustrated today, when his sim ctd in korea. he says he is doing an xplane video next week instead of this sim. i am noticing a trend of movement to xplane. xplane videos are getting prevalence now… sorry abouthe rant. didnt mean to upset you

1 Like

No offence taken :slight_smile:

Watch out guys, we’re in the presence of a REAL simmer here

15 Likes

Indeed. I’m back on it too. My wife is getting the pmdg 737 for my birthday tomorrow…:grinning:since I also have p3dv5.1 all moddded up too.

Oh, it’s not like we haven’t heard that before from Microsoft …

Have to join that club too. Although Update 3 is a vast improvement, there is still a lot about MSFS that is not realistic, And with the Toliss A321 Neo addon modelling the PW & CFM leap engines, plus authentic, realistic and reliable systems…and now Xenviro supports Vulkan…ohhh them volumetric effects are just amazing. Not to mention Flight Factor have patched the A320.

1 Like

See? I told you so. Have fun with the revamped xplane man those xenviro clouds and effects are tops!!!

1 Like

Anyone confirm if the 737 has contrails? Haven’t seen any screenshots yet.

The Zibo is FREE