The Aerosoft CRJ isnt flyable since SU5

The solution is to use a CPU that supports the instruction sets that MSFS uses to load the encrypted files…

1 Like

The Aerosoft update will be released any day now.

2 Likes

any week* now.

3 Likes

Crickets…come on

Few days means more than a week now

Aerosoft is incredibly disappointing with the slow updates…

They’re preparing for the exhibition or so currently, that’s why there’s no update. Also it’s Holiday Season

The update is available. Check your Content Manager in game.

3 Likes

I updated my CRJ via the content manager and this was supposed to have fixed the issues generated as a result of SU5. Prior to SU5 this was my favorite aircraft. Never had any issues. Since SU5 I cannot fly it as everytime I begin a flight I get a CTD…EVERYTIME…Since the update released yesterday it has made no difference. 1st attempt CTD…second attempt CTD…I give up. It really annoys me seeing that I paid for these aircrafts.

I am having nil issues with other aircrafts in my hanger.

Back to the drawing board Aerosoft

remember it was ASOBO who broke the CRJ. Aerosoft was not able to solve it without help from Asobo.
The version from Aerosoft directly works as it should since version 1.0.6.0.

4 Likes

try with other paint jobs. After SU5, many skins are incompatible and crash to the desktop

Can anyone share a picture of his thrustmaster CRJ profile assingments? I cant turn on engines. I have the lastest update v1.06

You need software that will allow you to control L:VARS… Like AAO/SPAD.neXt/FSUIPC to be able to make more switch control functions…

Nope. Asobo found a bug in some Aerosoft code which delayed the update. This is documented in other threads.

Wrong… in SU5 “FAST WASM” Library broke the CRJ… CRJ1.0.5 and CRJ1.0.6 would have instruments freeze… You had to edit the sim to disable the FAST WASM flag…

Hot Fix 2 fixed that issue and then version 1.0.6 was released… That had a bunch of other fixes which they did not release before SU5 as it was close and they wanted to make sure they did not go back through the process again… Guess they were making a calculated decision that turned out to be pretty accurate…

3 Likes

This issue looks to be resolved.