The airport buildings have all disappeared

Bonsoir,

The airport buildings have all disappeared, except for the detailed airports. All that remains are the boarding bridges. Here are 1 screenshot, Orly LFPO.

2021-01-16T20:33:00Z

I deactivated the addons but the problem remains.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have the same issue but see no resolution anywhere.

There is an option in dev mode (one of the display sub items I think) that does something similar. Try toggling some of them (there is no ‘reset’ option).

Hello DronkeyKlong,
Thanks for your help, but that doesn’t solve my problem. I don’t know how to use this dev function !
In a french forum, someone had this problem and solved it by reinstalling msfs. Boring !!
I will wait a little longer then that’s what I will do, unless someone finds the solution ! :nerd_face:

Hello,
Problem not solved! In fact there is no more autogen at all. No building anywhere on the planet! Except vehicles that move well on roads, airports 

Problem solved ! :grinning: Thanks to Silverstar on a French forum.
He asked me to move the directory C: \ Users \ “name” \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe to another hard drive like:
D: \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe
All the buildings are back. Now I will try to understand why !!

1 Like

Me ha pasado lo mismo ahora que re-instale windows 10 pero no pude encontrar una solucion y volvi a instalar el MFS202

Âč

Hi DividingFob,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

So to summarize, the problem simply came from the fact that you should only use letters without accent in the name user, the one that appears here: C: \ Users \ Raphaël \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe \ LocalState \ MISSIONS \ Custom \ CustomFlight

However, the game worked very well on the first installation.

I uninstalled MSFS2020 then created a new user and reinstalled the sim and everything is working fine.

I have this same problem, but I can’t find the file you describe above.
Someone else would have some information for this situation.
Thank you very much in advance.

It is not exactly a file. This is the user path. You must not have any accent in the name you choose. Here I shouldn’t have written RaphaĂȘl in French with accent, but like that: Raphael.

100 / 5000

Resultados da tradução

I understand, however my username is kamin, and nothing else, and I don’t find this folder.

I purchased my MSFS via steam, it will be, maybe this difference.

Hi Cerola,

Try the steam forum.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1250410/discussions/1/

If you can’t find anything, you can always try to uninstall / reinstall.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.