The "Big" announcement revealed - Flight Sim Association

Have you watched the Q&A at all, and read the actual announcements?

WorkingTitle is joining the team and will bring their enhancements and expertise into the base sim which IS a very big announcement, not the thing you’re going on about

1 Like

Thats of no use

I hope they are able to continue to publish their work via Git. It would be a shame to see it all locked away behind an MS/Asobo legal agreement.

1 Like

I might be a slightly unpopular opinion but applying some pressure on Microsoft/Asobo is probably the best they can do, especially after the last patches made MSFS more worse than I could ever imagine for a software product worth 120 Euro.

This thing is actually nothing more than an very early staged Alpha version and what Asobo/MS has to do is raising the quality of the product as soon as possible.

I don’t think their function is to provide any “pressure” on Asobo. Also, while there certainly ARE issues and Asobo is well aware of them, I don’t think the updates made it “worse than I can ever imagine”. That’s very dramatic. Have you watched yesterday’s Q&A? I think the gentlemen from Asobo are very in tune with what is needed. The scope of the project is gigantic. The fact that they are very open about development unlike Lockheed Martin or Laminar Research is a breath of fresh air.

Back on topic, FSA may be dead on arrival. Yesterday they posted on FB saying the launch didn’t go well and are looking for suggestions on what to do including an option of pulling the plug completely. It was an ill-advised launch.

1 Like

The concept kinda feels very similar to the $10 guide someone brought out back in August that was literally screenshots of MSFS menus and in game help text.

1 Like

Yeah, thats how money is made nowadays. Just talk about it - don´t deliver.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.