The Bush Divers Invitational: New Zealand

Bush Divers would like to invite all to join us this weekend for the Bush Divers Invitational - New Zealand

NA/EU Run: 2021-10-23T19:00:00Z
AU/NZ Run: 2021-10-24T04:00:00Z

This week the Bush Divers are visiting the South Island! This breath taking journey through the mountains and lakes of New Zealand will take us from Glenorchy, north over Queenstown, through the Southern Alps, past Mount Cook and ending just short of the coast after flying over the Franz Josef Glacier. Join us as we take in the sights of the South Island, hosted by Bush Diver and Kiwi: FlytechNZ!

This week’s giveaway is a 25 Euro SimMarket Voucher!

Server: US-East (for NA/EU Run) | SE-Asia (for AU/NZ Run)

Special considerations:

-Bring the piston aircraft of your choice!

-Check to see if the aircraft of your choice has a livery made by our own aeroplane artistes, SixPackPilot Flightsim.to » Profile of SixPackPilot and WinnieThePugh Flightsim.to » Profile of WinnieThePugh

-NZGY offers no ramp parking, upon loading in please spread out left and right to make room, we will depart on runway 14.

-Live Weather, is currently forecast to be partly cloudy and potentially some showers. Local time will be 0900.

-Bush Divers also encourages the use of Volanta, a great flight tracking tool which Bush Divers have been using for months: Get Volanta

-Those interested in participating in voice comms can join us in the Bush Divers Discord event voice comms channel.

-We would appreciate your patience during this fly-in. The 1900/0400 UTC start time will not be a hard constraint, we may hold at departure for up to 5 minutes. Our goal is not to leave anyone too far behind. So take it easy, get you a drink, and enjoy the trip!

We hope you can make it!
For more Bush Divers stuff, check out our Discord or our website.

Additional files:
MSFS Flight Plan: BDI - New Zealand.pln (6.5 KB)
LittleNavMap Flight Plan: BDI - New Zealand.lnmpln (4.9 KB)

5 Likes

I’ll be joining for the NA/EU run. I’ve never flown in NZ, so that’s a great opportunity.
Are we are going to land / touch and go on the airports along the way or just overfly them?

All stops will be some form of landing, some are relatively close by each other so one may be touch and go and the other may be full stop.

3 Likes

I joined last week’s trip in Africa, and had a lot of fun. Because of that trip I am now a new pilot with your VA. Looking forward to this one. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

2 Likes

Can we use pc-6 aircraft ? Thanks

1 Like

The PC-6 would work fine, it’s just a tad faster.

1 Like

Glad to have you aboard and hope to see you in the skies today!

Is the new Kodiak ok?

Oh this is from October…

We are going to the North Island today. The Kodiak will work just fine.