The clouds are getting better each time

14 Likes

Agree, Asobo should keep working on a deeper weather system. That would be lovely

2 Likes

Agreed, they’re getting better and better. Although, I’ve noticed a performance hit since they now have fog layers. But worth it!

5 Likes

Were those live weather or a weather preset?

That´s the way! Rising up into the skies and into the most awesome impressive cloud formations is the essence of what comes after take-off.

1 Like

Just needs a beefy GPU to run them on ultra.I am on 1440p ultrawide and have to lower it to high.

If the question was for me,I am only flying in presets.

Was that Scattered Clouds by any chance? The reason why I ask is its the only preset that the clouds look nice, in my very humble opinion.

I just had a quick flight from VNKT, and I think the live weather clouds there looked pretty good, which frankly surprised me. It really was quite impressive.

1 Like

I agree.
I noticed I can even raise the settings to Ultra without any Fps loss (sounds strange I know) but it works for me.

Are you running 1080p? If you are going to run on a 1080p screen of course its going to run good.

If you mean me, yes 1920x1080.

Sheeeshh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes that is what I meant! Clouds run perfect on ultra in 1080p however 3440x1440 is a different animal. Can’t go back to 1080p. Its a way better experience. I just need to upgrade to my GFX.

1 Like