The fate of unfinished aircraft Garmin systems...both vanilla and 3rd party?

And why not? It’s literally accurate to the point you can crack open the real 530 manual as reference on how to use it. You’re doing yourself a great disservice by using the stock one over this freely available mod.

Once it’s done, it will be in the marketplace like the G1000NXi. And eventually, it will just be a core part of the sim replacing the stock one.

But I’ve read that it also includes a lot of features that the real thing doesn’t have. That’s what I’m not interested in.

I think you might be confusing it with the GTN750 by the same developer.

I kept away from discord myself until very recently. And yet … I actually quite like it now. Maybe try it out? It’s free and you might surprise yourself and like it too.

1 Like

Nah… I’m a curmudgeonly old ■■■■… I’ll leave it for the kids.

1 Like

As you may be aware Mugz is having a few local difficulties so the TBM improvement mod is presently on hold. However another developer luka97 has now forked it and fixed most of the bugs introduced in SU9. Check out his Github and/or search luka97 TBM for articles and links for the forked mod.

Thanks AnsweredSheep47, I’ll check it out and see how it works with VR…I’ll report back.

Not sure I understand about the Navigraph compatibility. I am using Navigraph with the core sim. Will that not be compatible? Or are you talking charts?

Also, did I miss it somewhere or does NavBlue have charts that integrate with any of the Garminunits?

1. We already went through 3. But whos counting lol

That’s how i feel about Reddit now. Lol

I used the forked mod as you suggested and it did correct the SU9 anomalies…thanks again AnsweredSheep47 for that tip.
There is still an issue when using VR and selecting quick view…only the left eye properly aligns with a switch or button or dial, the right eye is an inch or so off the target switch [double vision]. Not sure how this gets fixed or who is responsible.

It’s “only” viewing Navigraph charts from within the Garmins themselves. You’ll not loose the abilities to use Navigraph navdata or to display charts within MSFS.

Ok, was just making sure that it is still using the navdata from Navigraph.

I think thats still Asobo. I get that in the longitude as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.