The flight plan is always the same

I’m new to MFS and I play on PC. I finished the training and made a flight plan according to the instructions I saw and learned. I flew and finished this plan all within normal, taxied, parked, turned off the aircraft and exited the MFS.

Now I couldn’t make new flight plans anymore. After setting everything in the new plan, when I click on Pilot it always loads the old plan that I already flew and finished and the new plan that I just put together disappears. I made several plans and modifications but it only loads the old plan. I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Thank you so much

Did you exit from the main menu or by using the x in the upper right of the screen in windowed mode?

Hi DaviSpider29,
If you want to stay in the same Plane and the same airport, then press the Escape button on you’re keyboard and then klick on RESTART down on you’re screen. It will put you in the same plane and the same spot you started your first flight,except the plane is in clean state nothing left there from you’re previous flight.

Happy flighing.

contains your windows user name some special chars ?

EDIT: now I found the summary topic and the options you have:

( summary: activate utf-8 beta charset , temp. remove CustomFlight.FLT )

Hello TermedGuitar749, thank you very much for your reply. I can restart the previous plane at the same airport with the plane clean. What I couldn’t do was create and start a new plan, I always loaded the previous plan.

Hello MichaMMA Stammgast
I applied “permanent solution” you provided and after some testing I can tell you, IT WORKED. Now I can make and fly new flight plans, save them, change names and everything else. Wonderful.

Thank you very much. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.