The Flying Brigade, FS2020's Most FUN Visual Flight Group, Is Now Recruiting New Members If Wishing The Most Fun In VFR Group Flight Action!

If your a fairly active flier in the sim, and sociable with other like minded sim pilots then join us at TFB! One of the most successful private FS2020 flying groups in the sim today and unlike any others for many reasons!

WE are a VISUAL FLIGHT GROUP, mostly Bush flights and the most exciting theme based events using single prop aircraft only and our home is on the neatest and most organized discord server that offers REAL TALK through our events with our friendly fliers that all use their first names here as friends, another very unique feature of TFB !

WE have just entered our New Spring & Summer Season at TFB and we are the co-ed group that brought you now our famous THREE SERIES per week, in BushMasters, After Dark and the Skylines series and our events garner larger turnouts than even the public posted community flight events, without the mayhem and we find are much more organized in fashion. And now in our new season we have members creating their own events, its just outstanding fun! And our Host just celebrated his 70th designed and hosted event ! That’s alot of ‘group flight fun’ you can join in to !

Our events all run in EST timezone and in the evenings only for the best accessibility and again, you wont find a nicer bunch of guys n gals flying in any group, than at TFB!

-All Of Our Events Run At 7:30 P.M EASTERN STANDARD TIME and never exceed 2 hours each, and we have events on multiple evenings of the week for the most flexibility. There’s ALWAYS an Exciting New Event upcoming at TFB !

We even have gifts for members like our Custom Made birds as shown below and its ALL FREE OF CHARGE!

So, if your again a fairly active flier (sorry we don’t have spots for non active flyers or couchsitters) then join us, we think you will be glad you did!

Simply MSG me if interested, for your own discord invite sent to you promptly!

:slight_smile:

TFB New Logo_midsize452

2 Likes

If there are flyers out there looking for some easy going scenic flights of the slow and low kind without worry of radio procedures and strict regulation, then you’re in luck. Regular events run with various themes and worldwide locations just for fun and easy chat with with other Flying Brigade members, you can’t go wrong.

If you’re up for that, just drop Tommy a line and join in what will be one of many flights you’ll do with like minded pilot’s looking for a little adventure.

2 Likes

Thank you Jet for the post! Glad your enjoying TFB !

Tons of fun awaits the active and sociable flier!

Join Us!

1 Like

I am a relatively new member at TFB and have enjoyed every single group flight that I have participated in! With flight sizes from 10 to 20 people normally, there’s plenty of time for everyone to talk and the environment is very welcoming. I will soon even be hosting my own TFB event and think that it will be a lot of fun.

If you can make it to at least one flight a week, this is an amazing group to be a part of. Send @TFBTommy a message to join - we would love for you to be a part of this!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I joined this group just over a month ago and so glad I did. I have been flying solo for years and was new to Discord Groups. So many strict rules in some groups. This group is very inviting. I try not to miss a flight as all have different locations, planes and interesting themes. Slow and low is what we do so we can take in the scenery, have good chats and share tips for all. We are small enough that flights are on a first name basis. Come join us. FlyBoyHart.

2 Likes

Thank you Pico and Flyboy for the posts also! We’re so Glad your enjoying TFB !

Tons of fun awaits the active and sociable flier!

Join Us!

1 Like

TFB is definitely different than the other groups posting in Discord. We don’t take pride in vast numbers of members, but we do have members that are actually getting to know each other pretty well now. And what about RULES you ask? We have a few very simple and effective rules. We try to make our plane tags match our discord names. We try to fly with STOCK liveries for the most part. And we ask that if you join us, you actually participate more than not. These rules have made it where we really get to know each other on a more personal basis (and we can easily identify who we are flying next to). I kinda think its like the old CHEERS tv show, where everyone knows your name and they’re glad you came. And we literally have friends all over the world now. If you don’t think you need friends, then maybe you don’t need us, but flying solitary over this big blue world gets pretty boring and lonely. And at TFB, we get to experience all these new places together. Even getting more of a perspective on each others homelands. And now, since multiple people are making events, it broadens our experience that much more. You might even get to hear from some of the locals on our flights. Texas is coming soon! (Did I just give a HINT?) Introduce yourself and meet the gang. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

Great words CapnCarl, thank you for taking the time to post your experiences! Its a pleasure to have you all in our group!

That’s what makes TFB shine, the membership!

1 Like

Joining The Flying Brigade has added a new dimension of FUN in MSFS for me. Multiple scheduled events are varied in location and I have flown in many countries and cities I would have missed flying alone. The member pilots are very friendly and helpful to new members. The organization of events and the leadership is top notch. Member pilots are encouraged (but not required) to create events.

I have noticed during events that several people will “shadow” our flight maybe because they see our group in Multiplayer. That’s okay but they are missing out on the best part of the event, flying and talking with friends.

If you only fly airliners or use AP every flight, this may not be the group for you.

2 Likes

While I absolutely love flying in MSFS, I have to admit it can get a little boring after a while. I joined TFB a few months ago, and I am so glad I did. Not only are they a great bunch of people to fly with and talk to, but I gone on some amazing flights that I would never have thought to fly on my own. The group is also an amazing resource for questions, if someone in TFB can’t answer it probably no one can.

Come out for a flight and meet us, you’ll have fun and become a better pilot as well!

1 Like

Interesting places to fly. Friendly people. Frequent, well organized, and carefully planned events. Easy-to-fly planes. No techy obsession with realistic procedures, formation flying, or expensive equipment. Small enough so you get to know and talk to fellow flyers. Large enough for well-attended events, typically with 10-20 planes. Plus a dedicated Discord group and one friendly audio channel for events. I was lucky enough to join a couple of months ago and am so glad I did! Everyone has been very nice and super helpful. Join us!