The Goose Flies Again

Great… really something to look forward to! Thanks

Thats fantastic! It looks even better than the stuff they put into the game from the begining or anything of the payware ive seen yet! Well im quite weak for seaplanes so maybe im not really neutral about the subject. :wink: Anyway, 1000 tnx for bringing this wonderful gift to us sim-folks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is so awesome. I remember that bird from the old FSX Amazon Trek. Looking forward to this!

Hehe right there with you in that love affair, which is what drove me to do this.

1 Like

The team that brought us the incredible DC3 for FSX/P3D will be bringing it to MSFS have no fear. Might take a little while.

2 Likes

Hurry, there are a lot of islands to be hopped!

Do you have a source for that?

Umm, there are a few dozen airworthy PBY Catalina’s flying today. They were used in military service till the 1980’s (I’m not sure where).

Is this coming to the marketplace? I really hope so.

Not until they have a freeware section.

1 Like

Yes. As official as it gets.

1 Like

Great news. Looking forward for it to be released :+1:t2:

Wonderful news! I have many hours in the FSX version by Jan Visser(?)

Can you find a way to bring us a Chipmunk please?

Sorry not on the cards. I’ve got a list that will keep me busy for the next two years already :joy:
Though I’m sure someone will bring us a chipmunk.

1 Like

There’s a great Chipmunk for XP, hopefully another dev from that side will dip their toes in the water.

Honestly best way to do that is to ask them directly :slight_smile:

Wow, really looking forward to this. The Goose was always my favourite guilty pleasure in FSX!

2 Likes

You should NEVER feel guilty flying a classic bird like the Goose! Should only feel guilty when flying with a Glass Cockpit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley:

9 Likes

Can’t wait for some of these older birds to become available for FS2020. All my aircraft are far too clean and modern at the moment!

6 Likes