The Goose Flies Again

Now if we can just persuade someone to do the Beaver…oh, and then the Maule…

1 Like

Lockheed Electra… Beach 18 …

4 Likes

Mate, I was JUST talking to a guy who is making one from scratch for MSFS!!! I’ll ask him to post here.

4 Likes

The Beech 18 is definately on my radar. If someone doesn’t do it before I get to it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@OzWookie: It seems at least one person is also working on the Goose. Maybe you can join forces? Or have already?

Grumman Goose A 21 in progress - Aircraft / Propellers/Twin-Props - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

1 Like

Any update to the progress of this aircraft? I personally can’t wait!

2 Likes

TG

I’ve searched around for updates and couldn’t find any. They said before Christmas, so it could be contingent upon tomorrow’s update not breaking things. We shall see.

Soooon :grin::grin::grin:

Just doing some last minute fixes. Just remember folks this will be an EARLY PREVIEW. The only reason why I’m sharing now is we’ve all had a ■■■■ of a year so something nice for Christmas would be a change.

In a normal year I would just pay some more screenshots and wait until it was finished which may be another 3 months.

10 Likes

Sure is nice to have a Seaplane to look forward to.

3 Likes
1 Like

HI, At first sight the plane is fantastic, but when taking off I am missing the spray. Somewhere in my systen is the fx-spray for it (Grumman-rdux) . Is that the working effect and what should be its location, rel;atred to the location of the plane itself?
Solutions please to my email: degeuspiet@gmail.com

Regards,
Piet de Geus
Netherlands

There are no water effects yet in MSFS.

1 Like

Oh, they look fantastic! I think I have to change the livery for my Flying Boat World Tour again! :wink:

Great stuff! :beers:

2 Likes

This plane just keeps getting better all the time. Only thing left is an anutopilot and instrumentation like the Retactable Float verison. Love this plane outstanding work yo’ll.

1 Like

autopilot??? Ewwwww
Glass cockpit??? EWWWWWWWW

:wink:

4 Likes

Not going to happen. Steam gauges FTW :sunglasses::duck::small_airplane:
We will get the AP working for release but until then just #FlyTheDamnPlane :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

As always, your work is incredible! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

:+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Look suspiciously like Jankees quality to me :grinning:
Superb, as always.
TG

1 Like