The "ISLAND TOUR" an MSFS Adventure serie. Entertaintment and scenery review

Here is a Serie about msfs 2020 add-ons scenery & planes. It’s all about entertainment and enjoying the world of msfs.
Guybrush gonna Travel the World trying to find his Lost “Monkey Island”.
So there will be a short storyline between each vidéo ( it will be a plus for you to watch them in order :wink: )
You will discover payware and freeware scenery & planes and you will can make your own opinion on them.
I am not a real pilot, far to be a pro flight simmers … just a fan that like and enjoy the work of third party developers, other fans of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and his community.
I try to make quality vidéo , improving my editing skills and play with FX in editing process. Hope you will have mutch fun to watch them as i had to make them.

So shorlty : Take pop corn and ENJOY!

1 Like

Day 1: Let’s discover Fascene Nosy Be airport FMNN, a small island in north of Madagascar.
The scenery is made by DSKY.

And have a taste of Mayotte Pamandzi Airport FMCZ scenery made by FSDG before seeing more in the next Day 2 video.

Is that scenery worth it ?..
Well, if that video helped you to make your own opinion , i’ll be happy .

Enjoy!

Day 2: Let’s discover Mayotte-Pamandzi airport FMCZ, a small island between Madagascar and African Continent.The scenery is made by FSDG.

And have a taste of Okavango Delta made by simworksstudios before seeing more in the next Day 3 video.

Enjoy!

Day 3: Let’s discover Okavango Delta, one of the most beautiful nature reserve in Africa located in Botswana .The scenery is made by simworksstudios (SWS).

And have a taste of GCLA La Palma airport made by sim-wings before seeing more in the next Day 4 video.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey IslandDay 4:

Let’s discover GCLA La Palma airport produced by sim-wings.

Then have a short Layover at Fuerteventura GCVF to meet a famous msfs Streamer. The scenery produced by MK-STUDIOS.

And have a taste of TVSU Union island Airport produced by DSky before seeing more in the next Day 5 video.

Is those scenerys worth it ?..Well, if that video helped you to make your own opinion , i’ll be happy .

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey Island - Day 5:

Let’s discover The Grenadines.
Today let’s zoom on TVSU Union island Airport produced by DSky

And have a taste of TVSC Canouan island Airport produced by DSky before seeing more in the next Day 6 video.

Is those scenerys worth it ?..Well, if that video helped you to make your own opinion , i’ll be happy .

Enjoy!

1 Like

Good job on the video and story man!!! Never seen anything like that before - loved it!! Very creative and well put together… (I love Monkey Island! Can’t wait for the NEW ONE this year!! Ron Gilbert in command!! Woohooo! :laughing: )

Shows off this pack (talking about Okavango) rather well too. Worth getting IMO. Anything to put some extra life into the game. Need to support this kind of well made things from developers. Shame the region is so flat, but I guess that’s why the wild animals love it - easy to walk around and find water/food.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your comment, really appreciate. Even if , in first, do that for me cause its a lot of fun, i mostly do it for the community that i love. And when someone like you enjoy it , with the Monkey ISLAND skill and knowledge , it Beat my Heart … I still have plenty of Idea to continue and lot of to learn on editing process.
So again sincerly thank you .
Dont hesitate to comment or sub in the Channel that will help for the visibilty of the Channel…but no obligation of course …dont hesitate to share as well…

Regards
Guybrusht3
PS: love your profile Lego pic :+1:

1 Like

Subbed!! Will check them all out soon and look forward to the next one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you wanna see an old school arcade machine inside msfs that épisode is for you

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey Island - Day 6 part 1:

Let’s discover The Grenadines.
Today let’s zoom on TVSC Canouan island Airport produced by DSky

Before before Guybrush is delivered from his bird in the next Day 6 part 2 video.

Enjoy!

In this épisode : Twin otter discovery and official ISLAND TOUR livery ( available in vidéo description )

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey Island - Day 6 part 2:

Let’s discover The Grenadines and Guybrush’s brand new Ship!
Today at TVSC Canouan island Airport (produced by DSky)
let’s zoom on The DHC-6 Twin Otter by Aerosoft

and let’s have a short look at TVSM Mustique Island Airport (produced by DSky)

Enjoy!

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey Island - Day 7 :

Let’s discover The Grenadines Islands !
Today let’s zoom on at TVSM Mustique island Airport (produced by DSky)
with The DHC-6 Twin Otter by Aerosoft

and let’s have a short look at TVSB Island Airport (produced by DSky)

Enjoy!

1 Like

Wanna have a look at a crazy Space Portal inside Msfs check it out:

Guybrush continue The Island Tour to find his lost Monkey Island - Day 8 :

Let’s discover The Grenadines Islands !
Today let’s zoom on at TVSB Bequia island J.F. Mitchell International Airport (produced by DSky)
with The DHC-6 Twin Otter by Aerosoft

and let’s have a short look at KFFZ - Falcon Field Airport, Arizona USA(produced by Jeppeson2001) before explore it more in Day 9

Enjoy!

Day 9 of Guybrush msfs Adventure is now available !!
Let s review KFFZ Falcon field by Jeppeson2001 . An awsome scenery
Go check it out . And Enjoy !