The Marketplace has been updated! (week of August 19?)

Microsoft Flight Simulator’s Marketplace was updated today adding 2 new products and bringing other 6 previously released products to Xbox. You can check a list of every product currently available in the Marketplace by clicking here.

The only product showing as updated for me is Drzewiecki Design’s EPKK John Paul II International Airport. I’m on Xbox, so that might be other updated products for PC players.

1 Like

The EGLK Blackbushe from LN Designs is updated for me too

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! I’m on Xbox, so there might be other updated products showing for PC players

1 Like

Ah okay. On PC I think just the LSNH and possibly Cat Cay is new. Updated we have 0B8, S69, EKCH, EPKK,KDEN, hong kong times and Las vegas airport/city bundle, LGKP, LGKY, RK1 and then EGLK as I mentioned above. So quite a few updates at last :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did they at least push patches for the existing planes?

3 Likes

It’s great that Kavik is there. I love that show, where’s the fuel bladders though. Not a hugely accurate depiction of the place.

Still no updates to the products I’ve already bought!

7 Likes

Honestly the bigger issue with the MP right now. No point putting up new content if it’s never going to be updated

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t but bought flytampa lad vegas bundle.

■■■■■■■■■■■ it’s excellent, especially the custom airport traffic going in and around (cars buses)

Really well done textures everywhere. Superb quality.

3 Likes

I did too, (although I was hesitant after reading the early reviews) and I have to agree it is very good.

2 Likes

offtopic: nice user image.S.I.G!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.