The PMDG 737 - Preview Videos & Content

The countdown begins! Here’s my first up close look at the PMDG 737 arriving in the near future for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

A short 8 minute introduction to give you an idea of my first thoughts, summarised into a not-too-lengthy video. Over the next few days I’ll be bringing you some awesome Preview Livestreams so be sure to subscribe and hit that notification bell too!

9 Likes

…and BAM! Our first Livestream Preview coming right up…

Wednesday 20th April at 1200 UTC - LET’S GOOO!

Mega excited for this, and we have a POG route planned for it too so strap in! We’ll be flying from Prague to stunning Skiathos in the Smartwings B737 on VATSIM, utilising the route import feature on the upcoming PMDG 737 and committing to a tricky VOR based short field landing!

Come and join me, it’ll be fun!

1 Like

Is this one coming out for Xbox as well?

From what has been said it will but we need to be patient as Microsobo need to fix WASM issues on the XBOX first. My guess is in summer.

4 Likes

Yes, I wasn’t sure if this one had WASM issues or not. Once that gets sorted, the floodgates will be opened!

Indeed! Good things come to those who wait; and we have waited for a long time.

That’s the one :slightly_smiling_face: once that’s sorted they’ll be able to release it for Xbox so I think they’re targeting the end of summer time as a possible

1 Like

fingers crossed, i watched few videos and the plane seems really amazing, mouth watering

1 Like

Another one for the pre-release and for those diving in on day one when it does get release (the first in a series of specific tutorials!)

Importing Simbrief Route & Wind easily…

4 Likes

These tutorials are designed to help you go from 0hrs as easily as possible - avoiding complicating flows and getting you airbourne and flying on a route to wonderful Skiathos on Day 1!

Rub it in, Luke… Rub it in. :wink:

Did RDR/PMDG find anything out about this “landing bug”?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I have a new beta build but can’t say much beyond wait for RSRs announcements on the PMDG forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Episode 3 on the list moves from descent through to a landing into wonderful Skiathos!

Hope you enjoy it - I’ll be covering more of these style of tutorials in the future

If you also want a free easy to follow summarised checklist to cover most things as well then check out https://britishavgeek.com/PMDG-737 and you’ll find it there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Making ILS Approach easy to follow/learn with this basics tutorial - I hope it helps!

1 Like

RNP W 02R into beautiful Santos Dumont is the feature approach for today’s tutorial video - we’ll cover all the basics to successfully complete an RNAV approach with ease, and without complication - in the PMDG 737-700 (btw go check the forum update today!)

2 Likes

Today’s livestream ICYMI!

We flew from FlyTampa’s lovely KBOS to Flightbeam Studios KIAD. After a turnaround, we departed east once more to LatinVFRs KBDL!

To really ramp up the pressure and test both the aircraft and my own ability to cope, we set off a failure timer which triggered an Engine Overheat then subsequent engine fire in ENG2 when entering the STAR.

We used a B737 QRH to help with dealing with the emergency and made our way into Bradley with Mayday declared on VATSIM!

My first ever sim single engine approach/landing :white_check_mark:

The aircraft really excelled itself - go watch!

Want to find out how to enter and exit holds with ease in the new PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator? This is the latest episode in my PMDG Tutorial video series!

I’ve had a few requests for this so I hope you enjoy it! Throughout the video we go through:

• Programming the Hold into the FMC
  • Entering the Hold
  • Changing Speed & Altitude whilst in the hold
  • Exiting the Hold

… all in an easy to follow format!

3 Likes

One more tutorial in my PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator tutorial series!

How to Go Around! We’ll discuss a few considerations, and keeping it nice and easy we’ll then demonstrate a go around

Hope you enjoy it & find it useful!

ICYMI today - two spectacular sectors across Alaska!

Thanks for this series of extended tutorials. Must have cost quite a lot of time to edit but they will be a handhold for many starting (and average) simmers.

Good luck with your YT-channel :wink:

2 Likes