The Skypark

Nope, we’re still working on it. We’re not half-assing it, we’re building it properly.

It takes a lot of time to build high quality software and we have to stay alive in the meantime by creating other products that put food on the table.

17 Likes

Looking forward to this. Don’t mind the wait because I know the end result will be worth it.

I’m hoping a future version will have interesting missions for helicopters.

There will!

5 Likes

Good to hear that this has been actively worked on, waiting for the passenger section with great anticipation.

Hello, after one year, any news?

6 Likes

Has anyone else found that following SU15 SkyPark isn’t recognising your sat at the departure airport and are unable to start the accepted contract?

I am having no issues starting or resuming contracts on my end. However this does not mean that there might not be some kind of issue. If there is I have not seen it yet.

i had this happen to me. i closed the skypad, restarted the transponder application and it started working again. unsure if this will happen again as i only had time for that one flight yesterday but these steps fixed it for me…

1 Like

Presumably, since I have not seen any updates to the software since the above post was made way back in April 2023, we can now finally be safe in the assumption that this software has been abandoned and discontinued in favour of brand new projects.

Or does anyone know different?

Not at all re check the discord TFDi Design announced The Skypark joins the Invernyx family!. details of whats coming has been announced on monday so far on the skypark discord

2 Likes

Thanks for the post.

Interesting to see what the new guys will do with it and where it goes from here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like