There is no downgrade in SU5

Mod Edit: Moved from very similar duplicate new thread

Hi guys,

I have to say, the negativity on the forum lately is horrendous. I do understand it’s annoying if something got broken or doesn’t look as nice as it should but give the devs some slack and keep it civil towards each other. Don’t give this community a bad name by harassing each other. This has been such a hot topic, it’s impossible for them to ignore, it will get fixed.

As for myself I haven’t noticed that much difference other than the overexposure which might actually be the cause of some degradation? I mean it’s harder to see details and shadows if the whole picture is overexposed? I have to add that my dinosaur can barely run MSFS at medium settings (medium with some settings high now) and 25/30 FPS.

Just a thought, there has been this screenshot challenge before the release of SU5, maybe we can try to replicate these photo’s with the new SU5 and hold them side by side.

I know it’s difficult to find the exact same conditions and settings but maybe some of the original posters will scroll through this thread.

Keep it civil…

1 Like