This is how I have "fixed" the brutal fps loss from SU11

Hi guys!

Hope you all good! Now to the low fps it seams I fixed my fps! Now I can get all ultra max settings on 4K using TAA and scale up to 150%! My fps are solid 48-50fps min and max 75-78fps depend on flying altitude can hit up to 80+ fps, now I have caped those using 50% of my screen hz as I have 2k 1440p IPS 165hz monitor G-Sync! On the latest Nvidia drivers and those are debloted! Also worth to mention GPU set in max performance via Nvidia painel controle and all I have done was tweaking the traffic and airport vehicles and fauna and ships and other aí traffic sliders, my cars traffic I let it on 55% so nice to see cars on the roads at low altitude! Then the TLOD is set on 200% and DLOD is 140, and I now have nice enjoyment playing MSFS !

I also have clean the folder with 60gb of stuff that are numeric in the MSFS install folder :file_folder: and omg my sim just flying!

Worth to say that further performance improvements needed on MSFS by Asobo to improve GPU usage and CPU, but at least I can see my CPU 30-40% use and GPU 99-100% time to time goes down to 75-80% but other than that super! Can’t complain

Reminder of system spec:

CPU: I9 11900k @ 5.3Ghz all cores
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra V2 black - resizable bar activated!
RAM: 2x 16GB DDR4 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengence RGB PRO SL @ 1.35v tide custom timings
Board: Aorus Master Z590- latest bios
PSU: EVGA supernova 1000w gold
Monitor: MSI IPS 1440p 165hz G-Sync

And system cooled by EKWB custom loop