This post is for Captain Sir Tom Moore

I know that some one will complain and some will moan, but for once I would like to dedicate a post to one man Captain sir Tom Moore who at the age of 100 raised over 33 million pounds to help others during this COVID 19 Pandemic, while we all complain about small things this man became a beacon to bring a lot of people together.
Today he died after getting pneumonia and COVID 19 and past away with his family beside him, I’m hoping that some people will join me in wishing the family our condolences and best wishes.

RIP Sir Tom Moore Feb 2 2021.

107 Likes

Here! Here! Well said.

RIP Sir Tom, an inspiration!

7 Likes

Well said Popaescoba
I for one will raise a glass to Cpt Sir Tom this evening in his memory

8 Likes

Absolutely

This horror virus is no respect for Hero Status
Our wishes go out to his family at this time
Ex Tenebris

5 Likes

RIP Sir. The best of British.

6 Likes

Sir. Tom Moore the world needs more like you. Blessings. R.I.P. :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

RIP Captain Sir Tom. :disappointed_relieved: :beer:

4 Likes

Never worry about the Nay Sayers. It is people like Sir Tom who are important and make a difference in the world. They are the influencers, not the background noise in life.

7 Likes

Dear Sir Tom !
Please say Hello to my Dad Tom,… 36 year’s Service in your beloved RAF including 3.5 year’s in Burma as a POW. We’re sure that you will have a lot to Chat about.

10 Likes

Won’t get any complaints out of me. Godspeed, Sir Thomas. Thank your for a life well-lived. Yours was an example for us all.

7 Likes

May your father rest in peace as well.

5 Likes

We would give this post 10 likes if it was possible to do so .

4 Likes

I too would like to add my respects to a fine gentleman.

Pneumonia and Covid-19 at 100 is just too much to bear.

5 Likes

well said RIP

4 Likes

Honestly, such a shame. A legend that truly will never be forgotten.

6 Likes

I can only agree with all the positive comments here, best of British and an inspiration to all.

6 Likes

R.I.P. Cpt.Sir Tom Moore…You will never walk alone…

4 Likes

Heaven Sing’s Out as Sir Tom come’s Home !

3 Likes

Rest in peace and keep winning, Sir Tom. :uk: :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :uk:

7 Likes

Rest in Peace

4 Likes