This post is for Captain Sir Tom Moore

100 years old is a good run. No condolences but congratulations to the family for being able to enjoy a person for so long. God speed.

5 Likes

RIP Sir.Thank you for being what a real person should be.:cry::cry:

5 Likes

RIP Sir Tom, I am sure you will never be forgotten.

4 Likes

Here here. To Sir Tom :beers:

4 Likes

Another of the Greatest Generation goes.

5 Likes

RIP Sir Tom. Your endevours encouraged my 9 year old nephew to walk 100km in the 3 weeks leading up to his 10th Birthday. He raised 500 pounds for your charity in the process. You have inspired us all!

8 Likes

RIP, Sir Tom. This very sad news were just anounced in the German News. My respect, Sir. You were a man of honor. I proudly salute you.

5 Likes

Rip Sir captain Tom Moore
“Tomorrow will be a good day Sir”

6 Likes

RIP Captain Sir Tom.
You have been a hero and an inspiration to us all.

4 Likes

Well said!

3 Likes

Farewell, Sir. I spent a moment of silence thinking of you and I am grateful for your service as a soldier and for making a difference, and reminding us that so many others have made a difference too. :green_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Rest in Peace Sir Tom. Thank you for your courage and inspiration.

3 Likes

In the terrible darkness of the past year Captain Sir Tom Moore was a beacon of light, now sadly extinguished by the very virus he laboured to prevent. If only we all had the courage and spirit to follow his example.
May he rest in peace.

3 Likes

Point of order, Captain Sir Tom Moore was elevated to honorary Colonel late last year. The MSM persist in referring to him as Captain but it’s most definitely Colonel. Very, very many people (including myself) believe he earned it too…

RIP Colonel Moore.

And, just FYI for foreigners who have no idea who Colonel Moore is or how he raised so much money…at 100 years old he was doing sponsored laps of his garden last summer with a walking frame (in full uniform no less), he went viral and hit MSM and the British people gave millions.

3 Likes

Vale Captain Sir Tom Moore. A veteran of integrity and honesty who at his age thought of others and not looking for personal recognition.
He is, in my eyes, a true hero.
RIP Sir Tom.

2 Likes

Well done Captain Sir Tom Moore - A life well lived - RIP

3 Likes

I definitely agree with you there! He is a great man!!! What happened to him was not fair.

3 Likes

Rest in peace Colonel Sir Tom Moore. You gave us hope, you gave us inspiration. A true hero and gentleman. Lest we forget.

5 Likes

Much respect

3 Likes

Bye bye captain Tom! For me you was a leggend! Sad to say you goodbye. Rip Peace and love, stay safe. I will never forget you man!

Sincerly,
Filippo

4 Likes