Throttle levers not moving in sync with keybind

I’m encountering a very strange issue on certain default aircraft including the 747 and 787 whereby using the standard increase/decrease throttle keybind they are not moving in sync.

Here is a video showing the issue in the 747. I am simply pressing the standard F2/F3 to move the throttle using the default control profile, but notice the throttles are moving almost in sequence instead of synchronised.

This doesn’t happen on aircraft like the PMDG 737, or the default A320 so I’m not sure what’s going on. I hadn’t noticed it before now because I usually fly single-engine aircraft so I don’t know if it’s a bug introduced in the recent update or not.

I have no other throttle peripherals plugged in. All control-related assitance options are disabled.

Windows 11

My 747 works all levers together including the Speed Brake
using the F2 & F3 kbd keys.

For me it doesn’t happen immediately, it takes a few cycles of increasing and decreasing the throttles before something in the sim causes them to no longer be synced. Just tapping the keybind is fine, it only happens when holding it down which makes me think it’s something to do with input event processing.

Using a standard mechanical keyboard. Also the exact same thing happens when I plugged in an Xbox controller. I have checked all possible causes and cleared out my community folder. No idea.

Here’s another video showing the debug output. I’ve poked around but can’t find any logging data that would show anything is amiss when those inputs are triggered.

I’m using a MS Bluetooth keyboard.
Holding the F2 or F3 key moves the throttles up or down
smoothly and in sync.

The single throttle on my VKB flight stick moves the 4 throttles
smoothly and quicker than the keyboard.
But it does not activate/deactivate the Speed Brake like
the kbd keys do.