Throttle/Mixture Issues with Honeycomb Bravo and C172

OK…update time…

While I was at the airport, I had MSFS download the remainder of the updates and other freebies. I closed it out and spent some time working with Air Manager and MSFS Pop-out Panel Manager to get that sorted.

So, I now have FULL CONTROL of the G1000 172! I still need to bind something to release the parking brakes, but otherwise, things are working!

Don’t ask how or why because I don’t know. Settings are the same, except I don’t believe I have the throttle and mixture axis reversed, which is a huge mystery. When in the Control Options menu, I have to have the settings reversed in order to increase the white bar as I advance the levers, but if I do, in game, they will be backwards!

Anyhow, progress was made, though I really don’t know what it was I did to make it work. One more thing- for the first time, “Maverick” activities were shown on the Home Screen for the first time.

Next up is to get the Knobster back working.

Could you elaborate on that, please? When I click on the yoke at the top of the screen, I can flip though the Alpha, Bravo, TPR, etc., controls, and each has an option to change the profile. All of them will say default, with a left/right arrow to scroll through various profiles, and though I have two profiles for my Bravo (default and ASEL), it will not click through to anything (just stays on default).

In the Control Options menu, I have the active profile as ASEL.

I just can’t imagine why this is so difficult.

I clicked on the yoke in the menu at the top of the screen (something I’d never looked at before) and saw each of my controllers set at default. However, I could not cycle from default to any of the modes I was using on the FBW Airbus. Even so, I think you’d be better served by using my suggestion.

Sometimes a restart does wonders. Yesterday I couldn’t get the FBW Airbus to taxi to the left. Everything looked fine so I just restarted the computer and all was working again.

I’m glad to see you’re getting closer to having the Bravo working for you. Best wishes.

Figured out the Knobster issue, but since it was 3am and I was already in bed, I had to wait until later to try it out. It turned out that I needed to run SimConnect again in order to install the MSFS software.

However, and I don’t know what the hell is going on, but the only light switch that works on the Alpha is the beacon light! BUT, when I zoom into the cockpit and try to manually flip the light switches on, they won’t budge! Oh hell.

I am having a similar issue. The mixture lever on my Bravo works fine in X-Plane, but when i apply full mixture with my Bravo the MSFS mixture will go full and slowly creap back to zero mixture. I went back to default settings as well as cessna settings, and it still does it. any help would be appreciated.