Throttle quadrant stops working

I have a Saitek throttle quadrant that I use to fly with instead of the VR controller. It works perfectly in 2D mode, but when I switch to VR mode it sometimes stops functioning during a flight. If I unplug it and plug it back in, then restart the flight, it will work, but if I restart the flight again, it often stops working. This seemed to happen after an update, but I don’t know which one, because I hadn’t played in awhile (went to get my real pilot license). I’m using a Reverb G2 with WMR Portal.

I use the same quadrant, and in the new beta version of the simulator this happened. I went back to normal version and now it works fine

You aren’t alone in this. Seems quite a few of us have issues with controllers dropping out in VR. The best I’ve found so far is to disable some assists. This thread may be of interest to you…

When the VR cursor is on a window, the peripherals stop working. Known bug.

Just make sure the cursor is not over any open window like atc, check list, etc. In the beta there is a bug that when the cursor is over an open window, then any controller will stop working. Very annoying.

Does this also affect the release version? I’m using the release version, and have the same issue with my controls and the Oculus Quest 2.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.