Thrustmaster T Flight Rudder Pedals

Hello all, I have a problem. I’m using the Thrustmaster T Flight Rudder pedals, with my Winwing Orion 2 setup. I had no problems setting up the joystick & throttle and even the rudder pedal are recognized. My problem is the rudder pedals are stuck in a full right rudder position, meaning they won’t center out, no matter what I’ve tried, calibrate, recalibrate, invert, revert, yet I can’t seem to get them to stop this issue. They work perfectly fine in IL-2 & DCS World, any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Doesn’t that have a switch in a box in the middle of the usb cable? I think you need to toggle that switch to the other position

Sorry if I misremember, but I think that’s what the switch is for.

Nope, that doesn’t fix it! Thanks anyway, I’ve just about had enough of trying to get this to work properly. when I started the app this morning it seems to have lost all joystick & throttle calibrations! MSFS, IMHO is by far the worst for user friendly controller setup of any sim I own!

1 Like

Hello Jack
I have the TM Hotas 15, with rudder pedals! Have had no problems with the setup! Using XBox s.
Disconnect the Hotas, make sure switch on throttle is set to Xbox or pc which ever you have. Turn sustem on, then turn off.
Plug USB in, turn system on.
Hopefully this helps!
Add me if you like.
My name is Rich

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll try that!

You’re welcome, hope it helps.
I’m in Alaska. Where are you?

I’m very sorry for the slow response, I’m in Texas!

You should consider the fact that your rudder pedals are now faulty. In the forum there are other posts on this regard. My first set had a problem on the left pedal working half-way only and ,after having contacted the Thustmaster assistance, they replaced the set for free. Before doing that they ask you to perform many tests to be proved with pics an short video.It took me more then 3 weeks but I got the replacement eventually. I found their support positive.

Edit: I’ll take it back…you said that they work fine with IL-2 & DCS World.

I have thrustmaster T-flight pedals. They were fine for a while, then they got very erratic.

I took them apart and discovered the pound shop quality potentiometers used inside.

At the time I wasn’t able to source replacements of the correct spindle size and resistance, so I cleaned them up with lots of IPA.

They worked OK after that, but I didn’t use them for long.

I switched to using the pedals that are part of the Logitech G940 setup, which seem to be beter as rudder pedals, though the toe brakes are too easy to press by mistake

They work perfect on IL-2 & DCS, this is a msfs issue. Admin, please lock this post or delete it, I am upgrading my rudder pedals. Perhaps they’ll work.

Hello geez. I have the TM Hotas 15 Joystick/Throttle Rudder Combo! Everything works great. Fly the a320 Airbus, as well as the F-18 Hornet!
Let me know if I can assist you.
Add me

Rich

Admin, please don’t delete threads when requested. Many contributions add to the sum of knowledge. If someone doesn’t want to read it, that’s their perogative. But they shouldn’t stop other people.