Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick not working

Hi everyone,

I received my Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack a few days ago.
After a few minutes of configuration (sidestick and the throttle quadrant) I tested them and made a flight with the FBW A32NX. Everything worked fine.

I let the sidestick and the throttle plugged in my computer, and a few hours later while working on my computer I heard the “disconnecting USB Windows 10” sound.
I wondered what it was, I checked on my gaming peripherals and the Sidestick was not there… I tried to unplug and replug it in and still not there. So it happened very weirdly…

I also tried to uninstall the USB drivers, reboot my computer but same thing, it is not working.
The TCA Quadrant is still working very well and I’m very happy with it.

Do you have any ideas ?

Thanks for your help !

Sometimes the throttle will stop working. I just unplug and reconnect. Do you have the latest driver installed? I’m sure you rebooted the computer. May just be defective…

Yes, latest driver installed and try to reboot the computer several times. But it is weired because it worked for hours before stopped working all of a sudden

You are not alone. Look here…
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/thrustmaster-tca-throttle-quadrant-usb-device-not-recognised-error/359222

What I did is connect all of this to a dedicated USB hub (TCA Sidestick, Trim Wheel, Saitek Throttle Quadrant, XBox controller for drone camera) and make sure the port the hub is on is not set to Power saving.

The problem for me is that it is not even working anymore even if i unplug/replug or reboot the computer. And I don’t have the “not recognized” error, I have nothing poping up as if nothing has been plugged in

Try Pausing the sim using ESC before plugging anything out/in. The sim doesn’t like hardware interrupts like that from what I’ve seen if you’re in the middle of a flight.

I tried that, but even without the sim running it is not detected by the computer…

Thrustmaster recommend to boot in bootloader mode and flashing the firmware once again. But this helps only short. I thin, the devices or a batch has a fundametal problem.