Thrustmaster TCA throttle Asobo 747/787 thrust imbalance and no reverse thrust

Hi all, I’ve been setting the throttle to linear with the idle detent of the TCA throttle set to X axis for both throttle, but when I use the profile for 747/787 I found the right throttle corresponding engines will always be like 5% higher thrust (both in power and cockpit animation) and in both cases, the reverse thrust portion just don’t activate the reverse thrust

Asobo broke the reverse thrust on jets.
Try the work around as follows - assign a button, switch, keyboard key etc to “decrease throttle” for reverse thrust. There are several other work arounds in other forums but this works for me.

Same. I put the plane on auto pilot to take a break. When I took it off auto pilot I all of a sudden lost thrust control.

thanks, that solves the reverse thrust, but any idea of why the right throttle can’t go to zero? I checked that I set the neutral right on spot as in the left throttle, when do it that way the left throttle have a working zero to max thrust but not the right throttle one. also the axis are reversed for left and right throttle.

i.e. for flaps, spoilers and one of the throttle I need to set the reverse axis setting while the other one behaves correctly with normal axis

Have not had that throttle problem, sorry, unable to help.

Tried DCD F14 and it’s fine, same for Redwing super constellation. Seems like it’s Asobo broken their own throttle logic

I since the last sim update 7, I can not put reversals in the boing in my airbus tca :frowning:

#PC

Store ( disc version )

The reverse thrust is still broken with 747 and I guess 787. Works however perfectly with A320 FBW for instance. Will it be fixed soon ? Do you have the same issue despite WU 8 ?

TCA Thrustmaster Quadrant

Iv not flown the 747 in a while but on the 787 since the last update Reverse Thrust is working fine for me now

Really need to download and use SPAD.next. Have the Thrustmaster TCA setup and have everything mapped, down to engine start switches. Can set your own dead zones for forward / reverse thrust, and it works beautifully. Even have throttles mapped for the TBM to where no mouse input is needed.

747 engine 3&4 thrust reversers with tca throttle quadrant is still not working.

Is this going to be fixed??? My 747 won’t stop on the short runways I land on without reverse thrust. It used to work. Please advise.