Tiles not loading correctly since Caribbean update

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Please forgive me if ive posted this in the wrong place or shouldnt have posted this in general im new to forums… when in cockpit or external view i see the tiles loading in front of me one by one when i move the camera forward or am flying i can see it directly in front of me and is not the same as this post:Aerial ground tiles changing/popping in because this is happening for them either at the airports or directly under their A/C

im in SU15 Public Beta to see if that fixed it and no, this has never happened until now or at least since the world update and Caribbean is not affected by this as you can see from this flight over Cuba

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

Everywhere i go apart from the Caribbean

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Every Flight no matter if community folder is empty

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Ryzen 5 7600x 32gb ddr5 rtx4070ti

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Moved to Sim Update 15 Beta

Any updates on the issue? I seem to experiencing this issue randomly and it is really annoying especially on absolutely any high altitude flight

1 Like

This happens for me flying over the uk

No update yet… still happening everywhere its got to be something to do with the Bing maps update

You might be onto something here by saying its random i flew yesterday after the small KB update and problem was gone 2/4/24 and today3/4/24 i started a flight and suprise its back and ive seen people saying its happening on certain days so my only thinking is its bings new map data over old data

But until someone takes a look at this and can give us some help or even acknowledge this issue we are stuck with it

I’m seeing the same issue on my side. Tiles are loading in a circular fashion (sides, forward, rear) with the aircraft.