Time to enjoy pure flight

In my opinion, now, after various turbulence in “Updates” weather, time to enjoy the pure flight, and look at blue skies, white clouds, and stable instruments!
We don’t have to forget that we want to use MSFS2020 to enjoy a few hours of flight and don’t always have to worry about FPS and next updates!

26 Likes

Are you flying AIRBUS with a yoke ??!! I’m personally insulted :rofl: :wink:

5 Likes

:))) On the right Side you can see a Joystick (Sorry! Side Stick!)! :)))

Great set up you’ve got there FarMash. I would just get on with enjoying the sim more but I’ve been experiencing way too many COD’s (cats on desktop) recently and its made the sim pretty much unflyable for me sadly. I really hope Asobo do something fix this issue. Its plagued me since the sim first came out.

31 Likes

Your “Cat” is adorable ! The Sim is Nice too.

3 Likes

Maybe the cat has bugs :wink:

Sorry just couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Mine gets up on my desk and is bugging me to go to Orlando, FL. Something about a giant mouse…

(older, pre-cockpit pic)

8 Likes

I recognize the stuff running on the upper and right screens. What is running on your left one though?

1 Like

Hi Mobias 7
:)) I wanted to bring a little cat to me! This is not a joke and it is truth! Good that you said that and shared your Flight experiment! Now i have changed my mind and have to think about this little flight problem! Your flight deck is nice too! :))

1 Like

This is Pilot2ATC program that runs in the Left Side.
A very useful and professional ATC utility for MSFS2020.

https://pilot2atc.com/

1 Like

You are certified for all CAT approaches categories.

6 Likes

Hey! A Nebelung, right? I have one that is my copilot as well!

1 Like

Have to admire all that screenage. Might need sunglasses but very nice. :sunglasses:

Nah she’s a Minecoon. She’s a terrible co pilot. Always wanting to sit on my lap just when I’m about to land

I think your cat is related to Mobias7’s cat. They are both adorable and really look related.
I am in Pensacola, FL (KPNS) and we have the tiny beach mouse here if your cat is interested.
Oh, Nice Sim layout too !

1 Like

Is that your ILS? CAT 1?

4 Likes

This thread has made my day :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s nice to see some humour on here for a change!

1 Like

you must have the best ground wire for everything for take static electricity from that beast out

2 Likes

Believe me cat hair is a major problem for me. Constantly have to clean the air intake grills on my PC.

3 Likes