Time to stop complaining for SU7

It’s interesting because it happens to me if I move a default map to another monitor. I wonder could one of your mods be doing the similar offscreen where you can’t see it? Check settings for a possible disable and keep checking the dev sites for updates.

if stop to complain it will stay untouched, what do you mean by “stop to complain”? yes su7 is absolutely super high cool etc. but in your post used exactly complains/issues, what need to be fixed, some of them by mod makers, and some of them, i sure, by osobo guys
simple example2021-11-23_141613
i don’t sure, just don’t know, who can remove this bug better, osobo guys for prevent stuff like this in future, or flyingiron guys, for remove it just from p-38, same problem(undrowed squares) i can see now at some airports with same thinking, is better be fixed by osobo, or by mod makers?

Asobo can’t (legally) and won’t bugfix 3rd party content. And this honestly looks like a simple fix for the devs if they are still in existence

Have you flown vr?? Yes it’s completely broken!

Ctrl 0
Ctrl 1

Every 5 seconds just to use navigraph. Cannot fly without it. I give up until they fix this absolutely atrocity of an update.

What angers me is precisely this communication; terms like ruined, appalling, lamentable, incapable are not only wrong but don’t get things done.
I prefer « I think the haze effect is too much » than « this weather engine is appaling, developer’s should be fired, Asobo is zero, etc. »
Do you understand my point of view ?

6 Likes

This also a requirement in the forum Code of Conduct that topics and posts are to be constructive.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/faq#heading--spam

Forum Announcements: Bugs/Issues, Moderation, and Feedback Snapshot - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I saw that yesterday. my flight went off without a hitch, anyway.

1 Like

obviously i don’t talking about osobo fix it instead devs, but they can fix stuff, what they change and exist as cause of the problem

The tail wagging the dog? … no, I don’t think so because there are literally thousands of mods out there and MSFS would end up a right mess. Asobo’s job is to efficiently code the sim and nothing else, they don’t try to break mods but it is always a possibility.

1 Like

well, but this is complain too, just in correct form, but we have one but, when problem stay ignored long time form of complain can be changed with ironic, when - very long time, with evil irony form, and when problem stay without explanation extremely long time form of complain can be with extremely evil irony, or even without irony, but with blaming and swearing… that’s way how human’s patience works

thanx god they don’t try to break mods, but would be cool if they will not ignore them and before codding pay attention, what and how they change and how this can change modes behavior, sure we can got exclusions, when optimized cod in any way will broke something, and devs in this situation must rebuild their stuff with new sdk, this is absolutely understandable, but i talking only about related bugs, that could have been avoided

It really isn’t that simple. They probably know which mods will no longer work and for sure they will leave a route open for a fix, and possibly even explain to the devs on it’s use but that is really all they can do. It has to be down to the devs to code their mods in.

It would definitely be best practice to at least ensure those Mods sold via Marketplace are not negatively affected by an update or updates to all these Mods are available on release of the update.

2 Likes

probably that’s the key word… hope your probably more right than i think, actually i talking about bipolar disorder’s posts, like absolutely negative, or blindly positive, that’s it…

The haze is a mess. I’m not having any argument about that. I live a couple of miles from my nearest airport. This morning was a nice clear morning with no fog, haze, mist or whatever you want to call it. METAR showing visibility of 9999 and in MSFS you couldn’t see the end of the runway. Similar experience taking off from EGLC. You couldn’t even see Canary Wharf until you were right on top of it and again it was a clear day in London. The haze has made VFR flying in the UK almost impossible for me since the update. Same at Oxford EGTK.

1 Like

agree, but i get from market place only stuff what i can not get from devs or sim market, but indeed, stuff, what exist on market place yet, have to be tested by osobo

1 Like

After two months I finally found what was causing CTDs on my system. It was so simple. Microsoft OneDrive!
After stopping synch and disabling OneDrive the CTDs stopped.
#WimpySoft, thank you for the additional reminders.

4 Likes

Perhaps you are not running X number of irrelevant apps while flying!
Perhaps you have spent an hour and optimised your system!
Perhaps you are not messing around with original files, system files and the OS because someone said so on Youtube without knowing what you’re doing!
Perhaps you’re not overclocking and asking your system to do more than it actually can!
Perhaps you’re realistic with your expectations and you’re not on Ultra on everything when your system cannot do this!
…and so on.

I am sure you’re enjoying the sim as much as I do, along with its flaws! :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

i don’t really know cause(s) of mine ctd, but after su7 they all gone, only some froze and force to close or once ctd with reno race messing, in usual flight no one from su7 was out, no one stutter/jerking with v-sync 20(33.3~fps in my case) in collective this update is brilliant, but as real live not artificial stone it have some defects inside, and this is normal

1 Like

With Windows 11 that’s one thing I don’t have to worry about while gaming as all such processes are turned off by default.