[TIP] Add a copilot to your aircraft (and passengers too!)

There is only the copilot in the first ones, I think @CptLucky8 was talking about passengers may be

You can only have 1 instance of PILOT_0 and 1 instance of PILOT_1 (it is hard coded in Flight Simulator.exe)

Yeah unfortunately all the premium aircraft canā€™t be modified like this as they are protected, which is a bit of a shame!

@CptLucky8 Oh thatā€™s a shame, pretty much removes the possibility of adding passengers this way. Not saying it canā€™t be done but will probably require a fair bit more effort than doing the two pilots!

Thanks for the answers guys. Hope Asobo will officialy offer the option since, as someone here said, the coding is pretty simple.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been wanting something like this, but Iā€™m not going to tackle it right now, so Iā€™m just replying to ā€œsubscribeā€, so to speak. My initial reaction is ā€œWow, Iā€™ve been wanting that!ā€

Iā€™ll be back!

Please support my participation in the screenshot contest!

[OFFICIAL] Jan. 21st Dev Update Screenshot Challenge - #41 by CptLucky8
[OFFICIAL] Jan. 21st Dev Update Screenshot Challenge - #40 by CptLucky8
[OFFICIAL] Jan. 21st Dev Update Screenshot Challenge - #10 by CptLucky8

PS: the first one has a VIP passenger!

A little off topic but does anyone know how to remove the sunglasses from the pilots?

2 Likes

good stuff
is it possible to have this on the aerolite103?

the Jaberu support copilot already officially

@mixMugz Can your mod be removed/rolled back in case of issue?

Not understand what you mean. You can remove mod from community

Hi,
Iā€™m trying to use this mod with the A320 FBW mod. I replaced the A320_NEO_INTERIOR_LOD00.gltf file by the one provided here but the interior cockpit desapears.
Any suggestion to proceed?
Thanks!

I think you use a mod, containing community mod, so u just have to copy the folders in your community folder, donā€™t touch original files.

1 Like

@mixMugz, great mod, BTW. Though I almost forgot I downloaded it, and when I looked over and saw someone sitting in the co-pilotā€™s seat, she almost scared the snot out of me because I wasnā€™t expecting it. And I use VR so the effect was even more jarring lolā€¦

Any way to add the Carenado planes and the Baron to the list of planes with co-pilots? And what about passengers?

Thanks so much for your work on that, itā€™s almost miraculous!

(BTW, since Iā€™m making requests that already far exceed what I paid for the mod, is there anyway to get it put on flightsim.to? I use that almost exclusively for my mods, and they make it really easy to keep up to date as updates are issued, you just have to visit the site and check your notifications, and BOOM, youā€™ve got the upgrade. Itā€™s ALMOST as easy as buying from the in-sim store, but they donā€™t allow freeware there. Yet, anyway, though theyā€™ve promised itā€™s coming, but it does open them up to a certain amount of liability if a freeware add-on start having conflicts with a new update to the main sim engine and causing CTDs.

1 Like

I already created mod for Premium aircraft. It also at flightsim.to (see description in standard version)
I donā€™t have Carenado aircraft.

At the risk of sounding stupid, where might I find that? (BTW, talk about a timely response!!)

As far as the Carenado aircraft, I DO have them. What can I send you that would enable you to add them to your brilliant creation? I think it falls under fair use, so neither of us would be violating any TOS or contracts that I entered into when I bought them originally, even if I have to send you the whole file complex.

Just donā€™t use it to fly the airplanes for fun, unless you decide to buy them, which I can highly recommend. Even the 182, which is basically just a bigger, badder 172 with a glass cockpit and a turbocharged engine. Of course, thatā€™s also true in real life lolā€¦

And Iā€™m sure Carenado has some form of copy protection built in, to prevent you from just sending the files to your buddies so he/she/they can have the aircraft in their hanger without paying for them. At least for their sake I HOPE they do, otherwise pirating them is just way too easy.

As i know, Carenado already have Pilot/Co-pilot and you can turn on/off via tablet. I dont like Carenado. Itā€™s my opinion. But i can help you add pilot/co-pilot.

@mixMugz, nevermind prior request, I found them on my own. Do I need to install BOTH, or will the Premium Deluxe version cover everything? Iā€™m just going to delete what I already have (I use MSFS Addons Linker, and keep my addons organized to that part is easy), and start all over from scratch regardless of your answerā€¦ Iā€™m going to do all the Asobo planes, hopefully we can figure out how to add the Carenado planes, too, and Iā€™m doing the pilot attire mod, too. I just hope one of the choices is a girl in a bikini top!

And once again, thanks so much for your efforts, youā€™ve really changed the immersion levels of the sim overall and I truly appreciate it. Like I said already, the first time I saw my copilot, I ā– ā– ā– ā–  near ā– ā– ā– ā–  myself lol.

Next up will be passengers, at least for GA planes. I donā€™t much care about putting a few hundred into an airliner, it might be too much for todayā€™s HW to process anyway.

@mixMugz, just for opening to doors, and for external view visibility, which is not what weā€™re dealing with here. And yes, I can understand not liking them, their products arenā€™t bad (though I suspect better choices will start showing up in the store, and SOON), but their customer service absolutely SUCKS. I still have yet to get anything but a computer generated auto-reply email in response to submitting a bug report.

oh It looks great. But if she just sat there, she wouldnā€™t do anything. I donā€™t need her.

great mod, thank you! i always missed my body in VR flying!

would it be possible to remove the pilot head, so you can easily adjust the cam in VR to fit your virtual body?

1 Like