To large planes on small airports

Hi there,
is use Aerosoft simple traffic at the moment. At this point with the update i like it so far.

Yesterday i flew to London City Airport (ORBX) and there are B787 Planes arround.
The nose of the one showed above the runway.
Another parked, the tail cross the taxiway.

So, is there any solution to fix this? For now, not to switch to AIG :smiley:
in my opinion simple traffic only change the liveries not the used planes.

thanks a lot.
tom

Moved to Third Party-Tools & Utilities. Aerosoft’s Simple Traffic is a third party Addon.

1 Like

hi,
i really dont know that is a simple traffic problem.
simple traffic only match liveries, so the problem is on other side, perhaps on MSFS or ORBX airport.
i dont know thats possible to write aircraft typs in a airportfile. `?

I have the problem that big planes are covering my airport.

I use Simple Traffic as well, but I fly into larger airports and haven’t seen this. If you go to Aerosoft’s website you’ll see that others have asked the same question and are told exactly as you indicated, that their app simply changes the liveries of the aircraft that MSFS gives it.

I assume the moderators moved your post because of your mention of the 3rd party addon. If you want to indicate that MSAsobo could be responsible for this activity, perhaps you could deinstall Simple Traffic and go to your airport again and see if the problem persists. If it does, then create a bug report for the issue (or search to see if one already exists).