To the most vocal community members: I am … confused

Well… to put a little nuance on top of your statement here. Have you actually seen how many of these instabilities simply went away after people uninstalled/moved some incompatible third party stuff? I saw a post here from someone who was fuming about instability. Appears that he had 800+ (that’s more than eight hundred) add ons.
My question is if all the ranters really want to take the time to maintain their sim with all the complex interactions between different add ons in the current state of maturity of the sim?

The answer sometimes (often?) seems to be no, I just want that it works and I just want to fly with all my stuff because without it it is unflyable…. Many complaints about instability are directly directed towards Asobo.

For me, I would only opt for two or three add ons from renowned companies and stick with that for a year or so.

And as for the other part if your post. There is no ‘gang’ here. There actually are a lot of people here wanting to help others out. And as with every support interaction these people need to find out where the poster comes from by asking some trivial questions first. No whitewashing intended, just friendly people putting in their time to help others.

The other way around it surely happens a lot. Some OP wants to share their happy (and sometimes even emotional) moments with the sim and these outings get smothered by complainers from post three or four. Even the very friendly post about wishing MicroSobo a happy first birthday got derailed and temporarily closed because of that. This proves to me that some people think: when I am not happy, others may not be happy also.

9 Likes