To the most vocal community members: I am … confused

That statement is not very kind sir! I see myself as a person rather living with his heads in the clouds ;-).
From what I see happening on this forum, I see it a bit differently. I can name 10 or more members here who, rightly, say that they don’t experience the issues that some have, and then start asking for more details. But because the simmer in question often is already so frustrated and impatient that these questions are mistaken for ‘whitewashing by the fanboys’.

One other example: did you follow the many, many posts on the installation and upgrade process? Where sits that issue on the Q&A list? There actually was a rather tongue in cheek but great topic on this by the @Crunchmeister71 himself, and the CM’s chimed in on this topic to ask US houw we would want it so that Asobo could learn from this. How many reactions from the update-ranters? Zip.

So I would for fun like take on the challenge to see what’s really happening here. Are the positive or constructive posts smothered by negativity, or are the outtings of people who experience issues whitewashed by people who only say that they themselves have no issues and leave you with your issues without any help? I think that you’ll know what I would bet upon :wink:

1 Like