Toolbar - Handle Bar - Flight Menu (triangle) will not disappear

Same here, another Xbox code bleed over?

Certainly does negate the realism! :roll_eyes:

Nope, it fades out as it should on Xbox. Apparently on PC it will fade out in windowed mode only, but I haven’t tried it myself yet.

Just found this
gonna try

“A quick tap of the up / down / left / right arrow key makes it go away until you move the mouse. Thanks for the tip re: No Handle Bar.”

2 Likes

Another option without using mod: search for Toolbar.css in your MSFS. Look for this paragraph:

tool-bar .toolbar-handle.visible, tool-bar .toolbar-handle.active {
transition: opacity .7s 0s;
opacity: 1; }

Backup the original fie in case you made some mikstakes. Then change the value opacity 1 to 0

tool-bar .toolbar-handle.visible, tool-bar .toolbar-handle.active {
transition: opacity .7s 0s;
opacity: 0; }

Save the file and done! You will no longer see that annoyed arrow bar.

1 Like

Thanks
gonna try!

It will come back when the sim is updated though, so you’ll need to remember to do that every time

1 Like

Tried it in Windowed mode, still there.

It stays on if you are using an xbox controller. If you don’t touch that and click the mouse on screen/or move the mouse, it will fade over a few seconds. The mod is honestly so much better. Just try it.

This works. Honestly hope it’s set back to fade automatically in the next fix.

The mod to remove the toolbar indicator will surely be updated sooner or later. It`s a great visual improvement hiding this element and brings even more immersion into the cockpit :slight_smile:

Dumb question; Can you still access it by hovering your mouse at the top of the screen though?

It doesn’t need updating, it still works.

Yes, of course. In fact I find it’s a little harder to open the toolbar by accident too.

2 Likes

Just tried it. Fantastic little Mod.

I agree 100 %.

I have found that if you have a second monitor, if you go over and click on it, that Tooolbar Arrow will go away.

1 Like

Anyone figure out how to get rid of the the text boxes in the cockpit when scrolling over buttons?

You can disable them in accessibility settings.

Quickly switching camera mode will get rid of it as well. Ie if you’re in external view, switch to cockpit and then back and it will disappear