Toolbar Pushback

are you sure your AI copilot didn’t ask for the pushback? Make sure all your assists are set to Hard/True to Life. to avoid the AI asking for pushback without you knowing.

Thx for the suggestion. I will check, but I never use AI for anything.

Yeah, MSFS is notorious for setting and resetting configuration on its own without you knowing. So never assume your setting is the same after every update. I always reset everything back to default, and review one setting at a time to make sure they’re setup properly after every update.

Also check the ATC window, in case there was text but no sound. to see if it has been requested.

You were right. AI ATC was turned on, so I guessed he asked for the pushback. Solved now. Thx!

Update 1.2.4 is released!

4 Likes

Help Translate Toolbar Pushback

Want to use Toolbar Pushback in your language? Then participate in translating this freeware add-on!

To make Toolbar Pushback more accessible and convenient for flight simmers all around the world, we need your help. You can participate in translating any of the languages officially supported by Microsoft Flight Simulator. Head on over to Toolbar Pushback translation - POEditor localization platform, select the language(s) you speak and start translating. Each participant that delivers quality translations will be listed in the add-on credits. So choose a nickname on POEditor that you want to be listed.

Have fun and thank you for taking part!

Thank you for this great addon. Was curious about the stuff i have written below :stuck_out_tongue:

• Is it possible to have buttons colored depending on the activity status so we know which one is active?
    E.g: most of the time, if i click on power it does not summon until i click 2nd time. I have to go outside view and check requested services are there.
  • Is there a way i can set Pushback speed to 0. I want to adjust speed myself. (EDIT: talking about initial speed. So i can increase speed from 0.)

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi AmbitiousPilots. I have posted this on Flightsim.to:
With the version 1.2.4 the MSFS Fuel menu does not appear. The fuel icon turns white but the window does not open. With the mod removed everything is OK.
I am on the latest version 1.18.15.0 of MSFS. Also note that it is the only mod in my Community folder. I did not have any problems with the previous version.

@AykiOz Thanks for your requests:

I’m working out a way to efficiently accomplish this to not sacrifice any add-on performance with all the state checking and sim flaws. This feature is certainly possible, but requires some more time to “do it right”.

­

This will be an option in a future update.

­

@magicnorm3886 Yes I’ve replied to your comment on flightsim.to. After receiving your reply there, I tried to reproduce the issue you describe. However, everything works fine and I haven’t had any similar reports. What you can try is to reset the position of the toolbar windows by clicking on the cog on the right, followed by a click on “Reset Panels”. Let me know if that helps :wink:

1 Like

I will try this, but I do not have access to my computer until Monday (repainting room) Would it be possible to have a copy of v1.2.3 to test because if I remember I didn’t have any problems with that version?

Thanks

The “Reset Panels” fixed the problem.
Thanks.

Good to hear. Enjoy :wink:

Great Mod! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the creation of this program. I constantly use this one for all my tube liner flights and get some great shots.

1 Like

Nice shot there @AussieDave004 ! Upload it to the “User Gallery” section on Toolbar Pushback » Microsoft Flight Simulator so more people may enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Should this work with the C208 and TBM?
I am not getting the window opening when clicking on the pushback icon on the tool bar or when using “SHIFT+P” or right control + P
Any advice appreciated.

It works with any aircraft.
Have you got the latest version? Earlier ones don’t work after The Update.

Yep, sure have. Starting to wonder if an addon is causing issues

Hello great tool, unique problem the localization seems doesn’t work. In Italy for example the voice it’s always in english