Top Gun Maverick Expansion DLC?

Washington State There was early release viewings

1 Like

7500 was excellent as far as procedure goes!

2 Likes

I guess in the end it gives us a representation of what a military jet would be like sort of. No Gā€™s, no movement, but just the feel of control. There is really nothing that is like flying, execpt flying. This sim is good, I mean very good as comparied to others, but nothing beats really taking to the skys. For me the sim gives me a chance to get that fix sort of, and saves a ton of $$. I think it will open the door for many, who knows ftrom this expansin pack might come the next great generation of fighter pilots.

2 Likes

NOOOOO!!! The DLC isnā€™t out yet and I gotta go to work! :sob:

You know since we dont have rotorcraft in the game yet, maybe Asobo should get with Paramont and Nick Cage, and do a Firebirds II, and then sync that with the game as well? ā€¦

For those of you uninformed, Firebirds was Nick Cage and Tommy Lee Jones playing Top Gun in, Apache helicoptersā€¦

3 Likes

I presume this DLC will drop around 5PM GMT? Thats the usual time sim updates are released.

SNIF SNIFF :sneezing_face: OKAY. I got something to look forward too

Dev Q&A is supposed to be 5:30PM GMT today, and this is supposed to be the first talking point, so I think between 5-5:30GMT is a safe guess.

1 Like

NO SPOILERS HERE! There is a plane at the beginning of the movie I hope they include!!!

2 Likes

youā€™re new to the internet arenā€™t you? :sweat_smile:

It is. It was featured in the original trailer near the end Flight Simulator Top Gun Maverick - Reveal Trailer E3 2021 [HD 1080P] - YouTube

LOL I just saw a couple of trailers from the ACE Combat Top Gun DLCā€¦(you can find them on steam on the ace combat page). The best trailer Ive seen for the Movie? so far LOLā€¦

Sweet!!
work is gonna take forever lol

Just donā€™t want to post anything and ruin stuff for those who want to see the movie and have not had the chance yet. But I digress DLC is coming up so we will all know then!!

I wonder if the DLC will include the P-51 in the film too. Be very interesting to see. Enjoy all.

Love Firebirds! Itā€™s silly, it has expected Rage Cage performances and the Apache flight scenes are awesome!

As for Maverick: I have IMAX tickets for Sunday. Canā€™t wait! In fact, I believe we all waited long enough for this movie!

So the dlc will be released at 5pm GMT?

The exact time is unknown. Itā€™s possibly 5 pm GMT, or an hour later, either way weā€™re only hours away from it now.

1 Like

Title explains it,I know today but what time or is it delayed? Quite curious

Youā€™re going to love it! Have fun!

2 Likes