Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

Same here man… I can’t wait anymore…

Same, I can‘t wait.

2 Likes

I’m going to join in and say the same, can’t wait

1 Like

Just bought the Premium and it’s cockpit has pink panels just under the cockpit window all the way around.

What am I missing?

Sorry for your trouble. That sounds like an installation error, probably due to some issue with the justflight installer, that resulted in textures not installing correctly. Please open a ticket with them as we don’t manage the installer package from our end.

1 Like

Gutted that WASM won’t make it to the xbox in su10, was hoping that would lead to planes like this on the xbrick

My quick review… WOW!
It’s BEAUTIFUL!

So glad I “Pulled the Trigger” and bought this sexy Raptor!

4 Likes

Unfortunate that Xbox WASM got pushed out to SU11. Looks like we’ll have to wait a bit longer for this amazing product. :pensive:

1 Like

Sometimes the Burner tails do not show up. All I see is an orange glow.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Are you always in single player external camera or drone camera mode? Are you using a replay tool?

SP, Drone, Live, but had been using replay before.

Well, I restarted the Sim and all is well.

It may have been the replay tool broke it, thus requiring the restart.

Really liking this Bird!

Hope to see some audio updates/mod though as they seem a bit lacking. Would be nice to have some Echo19Audio style sounds for this lovely Raptor! :slight_smile:

The replay tool has some known problems for breaking effects on aircraft randomly. The same problem is present across all aircraft.

1 Like

It got pushed back to SU11? Aw man, that’s disheartening. Bummer. Oh well. Hopefully it wont get pushed back any more than that.

We’re certainly disappointed - we’ve had a lot of people ask about Xbox and we’re at the mercy of Asobo and the Xbox team on this.

6 Likes

Any scoop about the changelog for the next update?

Please find us on discord - search Top Mach Studios. We have a developers blog where we’re posting that info.

2 Likes

Finding things on Discord. Good luck.

–edit:
There is a Discord invite in the OP that still works.

No worries, found it in the Discord search bar. Thanks!

(Lengthy quality of life changelog by the way, looking forward!)

Interesting, because it gives me exactly zero results.

Maybe because my result was based on history hence i visited their server in the past. Anyway, link in OP still works i just checked.