Total play time and flight hours

So my fellow pilots, we have been flying for over a year now. What’s your total play time and flight hours? Little to say, I’ve been slightly addicted lol.
I would say 70% of my time is in airliners (I like flying real world flights from Flight Aware) and 30% in GA aircraft (mostly SR22 and Icon A5).

1 Like

but …

97x24=2328
2328+18=2346 hours

2346-576=1770
so wherey is my 1770 hours? :rofl:

Hobby flyer.
Just passed 120 hours.
Probably spent nearly that much time with peripherals and add-ons.
Mostly fly the Savage
Some flying in the smaller Beach twin
A flight or two in each of the smaller planes
Never even touched a big jet.

2 Likes

Right now, 536 hours of game running time on Steam (that includes downloading huge updates), but only about 270 hours of actual in-air time. Flying GA aircrafts almost exclusively, and spending most of the time making my own PA-28 recently, so lots of activity on the ground past days

1 Like

Im at around 600 hours now, most of my time is spent in the G36, BN-2, PA28 turbo, and of course, the CH701 to get into those really tight river banks in the valleys.

1 Like

updates maybe :joy: :joy:

1 Like

1449 hours!

1 Like

How to get flight fours in msfs?
Need to shutdown engine and wait for the finish popup showed up? Because when i play i never get flight hours now

Left it running a couple of times? :joy:

2 Likes

If you have Dev mode enabled you won’t log flight hours.

2 Likes

Yep! I was about to say that.

Oh wow, u’re right i’m always in dev mode to monitor fps xD
U know, because this flight sim is also pc tweaking simulator haha

But thanks for the info

I’ve heard closing dev mode before landing should give you hours.

Exactly one month since starting on Xbox. :blush:

84 hours of flight.
32,000 km travelled.
111 airports landed (odd, I’ve landed at 148 - maybe some didn’t count because of how I did it)
I don’t really credit ‘total playtime’ because I often leave the programme on when doing other things.

2 Likes

Some airports don’t log correctly and the most you can get is vicinity credit. I’ve run into this with airports in China and some small airports. It also doesn’t count the same airport twice. I have 500 airports landed at.

1 Like

honestly can’t say. there was a server glitch a few months back where all my flight hours and logs were reset to zero. sim log say’s i’m not even on 200 hours lol… yet I have achievements for waay more than that. also found out hours don’t get logged if in dev mode. go fiigure.
edit- well steam says 951 hours so there’s that.

1 Like

2 Likes

I thought I was addicted :joy:. I started in December and didn’t fly for 2 months due to bugs I was unhappy with. I’d probably be as high as you.

1661 hours flown; 1,527,110,912 meters/867,677 miles and counting…

1 Like

Sheesh!!! :joy: Can you show us what that badge looks like. That’s insane.

1 Like