Total play time and flight hours

Sheesh!!! :joy: Can you show us what that badge looks like. That’s insane.

1 Like

2 Likes

Now I want a blue diamond badge. Guess I have work to do :joy:

1 Like

I probably be at 600hrs, but thanks to a botched update…I’m back at 110hrs. Not that I’m bitter or anything

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have too many hours in this game and a lot of weird stats

Most of it came from this 11 month tour

2 Likes

6000+ airports!!! Sheesh. Some of y’all have some crazy stats!

1 Like

1400 Game Hours and almost 900 Fly Hours

2 Likes

I can see that long unfixed glitch/bug going down well with folks when they get all their Reno Race progress wiped.

There were a few weeks shortly after release where the logbook wasn’t working. From then on I’ve been using Volanta to track flights along with the book. I just run it in the background while flying.

1 Like

well the logbook is still unreliable. just yesterday hours for the previous plane i was flying (A320) was logged upon landing in a Cessna 172.
…now thinking about it the previous flight may have been a landing challenge… maybe that had something to do with it. but yeah its still buggy af.

1 Like

I’m tellin’ ya…Volanta.

Top pic is all of the flights out of my home airport, KAUS. Bottom is all of my flights since I’ve been running the app. It’s GREAT.

To check FPS and other items get this.

If you have a newer NVIDIA GPU, you can get stats w/the GEFORCE app.

1 Like

2 Likes

I know, but the dev mode fps indicator is bigger and the fps movement is more detailed for me that’s why i’m not using the nvidia alt+r

1 Like

This add-on text is too small to see xD

No, it won’t. Even if you open it for a second, then close it, it still won’t log.

1 Like

I might have to check this out

1 Like