TrackIR and cockpit controls

I\d like that but the only sellers now are the scalpers. Prices are out of sight.

3 runs or 30 days, whichever comes first.

In terms of the panels, I thought Logitech wasn’t compatible (yet) without a whole bunch of workarounds.

I can understand that, as a prior customer, im lucky to benefit from a free upgrade.

I have discovered another benefit to MCE on MFS 2020. All stability issues and many other bugs I was periodically seeing when flying the airbus a320 have miraculously disappeared. A good example is landing. Hand flying approach, no more sideways roll on touch down.

Not idea why it seems to have stabilised the sim, but it has, and I’ll take it.

I have Logitech panels as well. If I had to choose between MCE and my two logi panels, I’d choose MCE every time…

I consider myself an optimist in most situations, but sorry, no, MCE doesn’t fix any MSFS bugs :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not one of life’s natural optimists, but I can honestly tell you that since i have been using MCE again, my flights have been trouble free. Why, how? I don’t know. But they have!

You may have some environmental differences (patches etc) that were installed roughly the same time as MCE. Those are the more likely ones to have fixed some bugs, not MCE.

Please don’t confuse me for someone who cares how it came about or whether anyone believes me. I’m having a great time with the sim for the first time since it was launched (as my posting record will prove) and for the last 5 days I have noticed a remarkable improvement. The ONLY thing I have changed in this time has been to install and use MCE. I have no interest in debating the technical likelihood that this resulted in stability. I only state as I find. And if I see issues again I will post about them of course.
Best Wishes.

FYI:

Snag_7c12033

Thanks for the correction, my bad.

Try this with Track IR
Speed = 45 or 50
Smooth = 1 or .8

that makes it much easier to turn knobs without the hassle

1 Like