Traffic at your 6 o'clock report when in sight, lol

Rear view mirror, for reversing out too.

Itā€™s like when ATC warns me of traffic at ā€œ9 oā€™clockā€. Iā€™m like, Well, itā€™s only 4 oā€™clock now, so I have 5 hours until I see him. :rofl:

2 Likes

You mean you donā€™t look at your sideview mirror, or open the cockpit window and peek your head out to look behind?

2 Likes

Actually while we are at it: in a real world A320Neo you can see the wingtips/winglets from within (!) the cockpit. Iā€™ve not found a way in the sim yet (default A320Neo) regardless how I move an look around? :thinking:

This brings up something that I am clueless about: Whenever you call Tower or Ground control for initial departure or approach, the call is something like ā€œAirport Tower, Flight 001 with Whiskey, requesting departure on the active runwayā€¦ā€

What is the letter designation (W, in this case) for, anyway?

Itā€™s the letter you get at the end of the ATIS readout. It tells ATC that youā€™ve remembered to get the latest weather.

3 Likes

Just when I though I had heard everything, ATC came through with this one that ā€œalmostā€ had me looking :wink:

atc-incorrect 1

4 Likes

ā€œGenericā€ <ā€” I believe this term should also be removed.

2 Likes

Hello,
Thereā€™s a Wishlist topic for that:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.