Travel with Triton Series VR Adventures in Aviation, "My Home Town + 6 Arkansas State Parks KLIT-KHOT"

This flight starts out with your plane cold and dark at my home town airport in Little Rock, AR (KLIT) and goes to 6 Arkansas State Parks and ends in Hot Springs, AR (KHOT). After takeoff I will point out several local landmarks as we fly up the Arkansas River to flyover our first State Park (Pinnacle Mountain State Park | Arkansas State Parks) from there we head to our 1st of 8 full stop landings at Pearson Field (AR13). This is a small grass field. Our next stop will be 10 miles away at Brickley (AR43), another small grass strip, from there we head to our 2nd State Park (Petit Jean State Park | Arkansas State Parks) and our next landing (KMPJ). Next we will takeoff and fly over to a landing at Hootervile (OAR1) and after that we will head for a flyover at our 3rd State Park (Mount Nebo State Park | Arkansas State Parks) then on to our next landing at Harris Field (AR05) {add on recommended but not required}, (AR05 - John Harris Field » Microsoft Flight Simulator). After we takeoff from here we will flyover our 4th State Park (Lake Dardanelle State Park | Arkansas State Parks) and then proceed to our next landing at Paris (7M6). If everyone wants we can take a 5-10 min. rest here. From here we will flyover the highest mountain in Arkansas at a whopping 2,753 feet and our 5th State Park (Mount Magazine State Park | Arkansas State Parks). From there we head to our next landing at Catlett Farms (9AR1). After take off we head to another landing at Bearce (7M3) and then onward to flyover our 6th and final State Park (Lake Ouachita State Park | Arkansas State Parks). We are now on our final leg to our destination Hot Springs (KHOT) which also has a National Park (future destination?) Hot Springs National Park (U.S. National Park Service). I hope to see YOU there!

Flight and stream details:

8 Full stop landings (all airfields)
6 Arkansas State Parks visited (Arkansas has a total of 52 State Parks)
Discord for voice chat: Triton's World
Live Twitch Stream : Twitch
Distance :168 nm (expect aprox 2:30mins to 3hours with all the landings)
Server :USA EAST
Multiplayer :All Players
Air Traffic :Your choice
Time and weather :Your choice (I will try live weather but forecast is not promising)
Aircraft :Your choice (cruise speed around 100-120mph, I am taking the Cessna C172)
Recommended add-ons while not necessary do add to the enjoyment of this flight both are free
(AR05 - John Harris Field » Microsoft Flight Simulator)
(We Love VFR - Region 2 » Microsoft Flight Simulator)